New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    1:30 am? Sunday? Hahaha... no way I can miss it, then. I'm sure to be home at that time.

I finally get to watch a race live (this will be only the second race I've watched live), and it's the last race of the season... I hope they release this season on DVD... :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    kaya nga nagrreklamo din mga europeans kse msyado maaga din sa kanila ang live broadcast ng races sa north and south american countries. i think this is also the main reason why they are requesting bernie e. to make night races for fly away venues. sana lang hndi ako antukin sa pag abang nto

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    1:30 am? Sunday? Hahaha... no way I can miss it, then. I'm sure to be home at that time.

I finally get to watch a race live (this will be only the second race I've watched live), and it's the last race of the season... I hope they release this season on DVD... :hysterical:

Qualifying is 12:01AM Sunday (first hour of Sunday) Oct 21
    Race is 12:01AM Monday (first hour of Monday) Oct 22 - puyat sigurado pagpasok sa trabaho

4202:banned:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehehe... Monday's my coding day anyway.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Go Go Kimi and FA !!!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    It will be one hell of a race! If not for the championship at stake, di sana ako manonood. But what the heck, its the last...What a great season for F1! Haven't had that in years!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

May added pa-drama pa si LH,... Dadalaw raw siya sa puntod ni AS.... (IMO, no need to broadcast it,- just do it on your own,- low profile)...

Galing! Talagang mamahalin siya ng media at ng mga tao..... Bago pa lang, magaling ng mamulitiko.....

4202:banned:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Di na ako makapag hintay sa mapanuod ang race.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ako din... sobrang excited na ko.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Stewards probe Hamilton for tyre rule breach

Lewis Hamilton is facing a possible grid demotion after breaching a sporting regulation in morning practice at Interlagos on Friday.

The British championship leader, along with Jenson Button (Honda) and Takuma Sato (Super Aguri), will all be investigated by the stewards after the afternoon session for allegedly breaching article 25.3 relating to wet weather tyres, BBC Radio Five Live said.

It is claimed that the trio used two sets of wet tyres on Friday morning, where the rules say only one set may be used.

Article 25.3 reads: 'No driver may use more than one set of wet and one set of extreme weather tyres during P1 and P2'.

BBC Radio said a demotion of five grid positions is a possible sanction, but the stewards may also consider a solely monetary penalty.

With just Sunday's Brazilian grand prix to go in 2007, Hamilton is four and seven points ahead of Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen respectively in the drivers' classification.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
F1:  Interlagos 2007 Brazilian GP