New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Inabutan ko Marcos. And I was at EDSA1. We were the greatest and most popular nation/people then. If you're out of the country,- you're a hero to everyone!

But we blew this advantage (again) big time. So, starting from Marcos, I have yet to see a president who is worth to be called a real leader for our country.... Sayang! Sayang! Sayang!

:starwars:
    Last edited by CVT; December 10th, 2006 at 03:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Post Makoy, I'd have to say Cory, walang comparison... I'm sure a lot of folks hate Erap, but I think his only difference is nahuli sya vs. GMA et al.
    Correct! Erap only had a loophole. He's a bad leader but certainly not the worst. There used to be a scholarship under his term which included the Muslims in Mindanao. Sadly, the program was abolished along with him.

Erap kasi eh. You should have just said "I am sorry" for all the wrongful stuff you did and literally, you could have gotten away with it.

So what have we now?

200-peso bill
    Public holidays commemorated on the nearest Friday or Monday instead
    Unlawful apprehension of MMDA enforcers
    R-VAT

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Si Pandak, si Unano at si Nunal!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung last years ng Marcos Regime, Mitsubishi Lancer and Nissan Stanza are the only car models you can buy on the market. Lahat ng iba umalis (Ford) or inagaw (Toyota).

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Si Pandak, si Unano at si Nunal!!!
    Hala!!! Lagot ka kay FG!!!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Post Makoy, I'd have to say Cory, walang comparison... I'm sure a lot of folks hate Erap, but I think his only difference is nahuli sya vs. GMA et al.

Makay and pre-makoy, no comment, didn't live though that.

Cory's "no need for experience to become a President" surely glorified and fast tracked all the idiotic celebrities and sports personalities in the current roster.
    Imagine what an ad for a vacancy for "Philippine President" would be like...

Wanted: Philippine President
    18-65 years old
    Must be literate*
    Popularity/name-recall is a plus
    As well as the ability to manipulate millions of the masses
    NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

*As per the Constitution

Di ko parin malimutan yung rolling blackouts nung early 90's, lalo na't sakitin pako nun. Can't imagine now pano namin napagtyagaan yun nun. (Holy crap, First-World-itis is getting the better of me!)

P.S. Firstworlditis is what I call the attitude of taking for granted the technological advances modern societies are overly dependent on. Industrialized nations are especially suceptible to this (watch the Americans go out into the streets after a power failure), hence Firstworlditis.

OT: If you want to see Firstworlditis in action, take away a Pinoy's cellphone, or wait until the battery runs out and nick the charger, or wait until cellphone load runs out!
    Last edited by Alpha_One; December 11th, 2006 at 08:32 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    [SIZE=2]for letting himself be used by his drinking and gambling buddies i would say erap.its a pity because i am one of those who thought he can make a difference.pero hindi pala...wala rin siyang pinag-iba sa maraming politiko sa atin.
    [/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Everybody ,from Marcos to present!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Erap..ng dahil sa kayabangan ng mga anak niya (esp. Jinggoy). Hanggang ngayon may dillusions pa siya na pa rin ang presidente..Yung si Jinggoy naman pag mag accuse siya ng tao parang siya wala ring kaso...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    Imagine what an ad for a vacancy for "Philippine President" would be like...

Wanted: Philippine President
    18-65 years old
    Must be literate*

Popularity/name-recall is a plus
    As well as the ability to manipulate millions of the masses
    NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

*As per the Constitution
    ..he must be able to read and write, at least forty years of age on the day of the election..

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
who's the worst filipino president of all time?