New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    just for curiosity lang, among the presidential aspirants ng democrats, who do you think will face the republican or the independent candidate for the highest position in the US?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    opinion ko, I'll choose al gore over hilary clinton. if he runs for presidency pa.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!

R3volTION! hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ha ha ha ha but ron paul is too old to run the US.patay tayo dyan, ayaw nya sa foreign aid

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Among the democrats, I really think Hillary Clinton has the momentum and all that hoopla regarding Obama will not materialize in the end.

Regarding the Republican camp, I really dont think they have a *really* credible candidate to go up against Hillary.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hmmm...obama is one witty guy. everytime he guests on the shows of david letterman and john stewart, he never fails to charm the audience and the hosts. iyon lang po

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    just for curiosity lang, among the presidential aspirants ng democrats, who do you think will face the republican or the independent candidate for the highest position in the US?
    If Gore runs, I'd vote for him again. My wife's for Hillary, of course. But whether I'll vote Democrat depends on who'll be the Republican front-runner. If a moderate Republican like McCain becomes the front-runner, I'll vote for him. I try to stay away from those too far to the right and too far to the left.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    yup...McCain for me or Condi

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^ "you're fired!"

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Not sure how that will work out for the Republicans. He basically called all Mexicans criminals(somehow drawing that conclusion from an escaped drug lord), and called McCain a non-hero because he was a POW.

i don't think the guy is at all serious about being president; i'm convinced the guy's just a media whore.

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast
Usapang US presidentiables