New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 140 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    just for curiosity lang, among the presidential aspirants ng democrats, who do you think will face the republican or the independent candidate for the highest position in the US?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    opinion ko, I'll choose al gore over hilary clinton. if he runs for presidency pa.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!

R3volTION! hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ha ha ha ha but ron paul is too old to run the US.patay tayo dyan, ayaw nya sa foreign aid

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Among the democrats, I really think Hillary Clinton has the momentum and all that hoopla regarding Obama will not materialize in the end.

Regarding the Republican camp, I really dont think they have a *really* credible candidate to go up against Hillary.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hmmm...obama is one witty guy. everytime he guests on the shows of david letterman and john stewart, he never fails to charm the audience and the hosts. iyon lang po

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Is America ready for the first female president and first black president?.....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    i go with hillary as well, kasi besides her being a talented lawyer andyan pa sa tabi nya si bill.i also like obama but i dont think america is ready for a black president.ego na yan ng mga puti.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    so candidate na ba talaga yan obama

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    i go with hillary as well, kasi besides her being a talented lawyer andyan pa sa tabi nya si bill.i also like obama but i dont think america is ready for a black president.ego na yan ng mga puti.
    Are you sure? Nakalimutan mo na yata si Monica Lewinsky hehehehe or bka ngayon type na ni Bill C si Ellen Degeneres hehehehe

Si Jay Leno pwede manalo yun

Page 1 of 140 123451151101 ... LastLast
Usapang US presidentiables