New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I admire you guys for your feelings toward the "special," and I agree with you that it is indeed a unique and wonderful experience to be with them.

I am very proud that one of my closest friends is "special."

Good luck and my best regards, nugundam. For me, your choice is very noble.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    thanks to everyone here. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Niky: San ka nagtuturo, my wife is very interested of being a Special child teacher since bata pa kami... Ano ba kailangan na qualifications usually?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I work at the University of Perpetual Help System in Laguna. We offer a Bachelor course in Education and we've started offering SPED as a major.

I've heard the best school to take SPED at is Philippine Normal University (Taft, it's the national teacher's institute). UP has some good connections for practicum, though. I took my course at UP Diliman.

But the most important part is the work experience after college. If you go to a good school like Bridges (in the Morato area) or WordLab, they offer seminars and courses to you as preparation for your work there... often in better detail and with more techniques, skills and strategies than you learn in the classroom.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I have no first hand experience. But I did teach some kids when I was younger.

But I would imagine you would learn something from them as well, not just you teaching them. Two-way street kumbaga.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    so true.

they teach you what we forgot when we grew up :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    I have no first hand experience. But I did teach some kids when I was younger.

But I would imagine you would learn something from them as well, not just you teaching them. Two-way street kumbaga.
    i agree 100%. actually, i believe that children are our future. we should teach them well and let them lead the way.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    i agree 100%. actually, i believe that children are our future. we should teach them well and let them lead the way.
    OT: nahihiya ka pang kumanta sa lagay na yan ha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Special Education