New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    I agree. Hindi ba maintindihan ng church yun? Na may separation ng State and Church.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alam nila yan, nagproprotest lang naman pero wala naman magagawa kung may batas na. Parang death penalty lang din, depende lang sa nakaupong presidente.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I agree. Hindi ba maintindihan ng church yun? Na may separation ng State and Church.

they know.
    but they probably feel it is a sin of omission, if they did not raise a protest.... i would!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014

back then the church WAS the state so now they're doing everything to preserve their power and influence

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Pass or not naman wala naman magbabago, IMO.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    They are discussing the bill at "diyos at bayan". The topic is: "What are the dangers of the sogie bill?"

I came from a traditional and conservative Roman Catholic family, but these people take bigotry at a whole new level

Napunta na sa bestiality e Grabe naman tingin nila sa homo***uals.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    They are discussing the bill at "diyos at bayan". The topic is: "What are the dangers of the sogie bill?"

I came from a traditional and conservative Roman Catholic family, but these people take bigotry at a whole new level

Napunta na sa bestiality e Grabe naman tingin nila sa homo***uals.
    Catholic here. Some of these people would say anything just to get what they want. And I don't have any respect for them.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Ang palaging argument ng church is majority christians daw ang Philippines, e ano naman. Dapat isupport parin ng govt yung minority, anjan na yung homo***uals e. So either isabatas ni govt na crime ang homo***uality para di na nya kelangan gumawa ng batas to help homo***uals or iaccept nya si homo***uals and create law to support them.

Wag dapat makialam si Church di naman ibigsabihin na mas dadami pa ang homo***uals pag pinasa yung bill. Ipasa or hindi, dadami parin yan. )

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    dito nyo paglaban yung comfort room ng mga bading.

nakakanangbuhay talaga yan. National interest saan magccr si mamah!!!

dapat tinawag na lang na syoke bill.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    What I don't understand is:

1. Was the trans denied the use of the CR altogether or merely prevented from using the ladies' CR? IMHO, denying the trans the use of a CR , not necessarily the ladies' CR is discrimination.

2. Why is there an assumption by the LGBT community that using the men's CR by any trans will result in harrassment or harm? What if a business in QC designated the men's room as the CR for LGBT? Paparusahan pa rin?

3. Why do women who identify as men insist on using the ladies' CR as well?

We were all taught (at least in my generation) that your genitals determine your s3x and that is the basis for the classification of who gets to use the CR. That classification is BASED on science and not preference. Unless the trans has undergone s3x change surgery.

Sorry but I'm with shadow. Masyado pinapalaki ang issue. It's not as if the janitress threw the person out of the premises for being a trans.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    http://=https://www.telegraph.co.uk/...ison-***ually]

Eto ang iniiwasan na mangyari ni janetress sa farmers.
    Mga rougue trans.

Palitan nyo na lang ung asterisk ng word na s3x. Filtered message.
    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast