New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i remember an old hollywood movie.
    us covert operations in the country,
    "...i hate to do this without getting the filipinos in on it... they're about the only ally we have over there.."
    Last edited by dr. d; February 12th, 2020 at 10:27 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Bato's visa cancellation as the reason for this is grossly disproportionate. The privilege of one entering US soil vs potentially saving scores of Pinoys from disasters etc.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Bato's visa cancellation as the reason for this is grossly disproportionate. The privilege of one entering US soil vs potentially saving scores of Pinoys from disasters etc.
    W'h1stl3r's Wednesday Words of wisdom

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Did I read it right 52% of AMERICAN military aid on SEA goes to us? One- sided indeed.

I'll wait for our in-house rebel without a cause reply (Kags)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post

Apparently Duterte isn't doing this for the Filipino people but for his long time buddy and not to mention trying to score more points with his Lord and Master.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    thats what im thinking.... lets see what will his master reward his dog....

Yolanda time... bakit sino ba president nun. dilawan pa yun. that doesnt count daw.
    More on Marawi seige era ni du30, if not US help malamang mas malaki pa damage at buhay pa ang maute brothers.
    tapos sasabihin pa niya sniper pa ng china ang nakapatay. thats a big *** ****

US bridge is somehow burnt. next taiwan bridge naman ang burn nila

7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    While the VFA is indeed a lopsided agreement, particularly on the matters of criminal jurisdiction and custody, scrapping it is completely unnecessary. Duterte should have considered the advice of the Senate to push for the amendment of the treaty rather than hastily abrogating it over some stupid reason.
    PH can not simply disregard the substantial aid that US provides. The reduced presence of US forces will have a significant effect on PH's ability to maintain its claims in WPS. It is true that US will not go into a hot war with China over some islands, but what it can do as a security partner is back up PH's territorial claims by patrolling in the disputed region and ignoring China's territorial demands.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Kags, akala ko ba si trump mismo nag try mag save kay duts? Imagine nanaman si duts.

“I really don’t mind, if they would like to do that, that’s fine,” Trump said Wednesday during a meeting with Ecuador President Lenin Moreno at the White House. “We’ll save a lot of money. You know my views are different from other people. I view it as, ‘Thank you very much, we’ll save a lot of money.’”

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Kags, akala ko ba si trump mismo nag try mag save kay duts? Imagine nanaman si duts.

“I really don’t mind, if they would like to do that, that’s fine,” Trump said Wednesday during a meeting with Ecuador President Lenin Moreno at the White House. “We’ll save a lot of money. You know my views are different from other people. I view it as, ‘Thank you very much, we’ll save a lot of money.’”

Ang tindi ng amats ni "tatay" into thinking that the world's most powerful (and often loonie) man would beg for reconsideration.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Ganyan talaga style ni Du30. Use personal grudges as a reason to terminate bilateral military agreements without regard for national security. Yun lang, the other country violating our territorial sovereignty carries a big stick while Du30 only has a big mouth.

I guess he wants Filipinos to patrol the country's territorial seas using outrigger boats...

Scrap the VFA?