New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "
    Our Economy could have been better if only we had protected what is ours... Kalayaan group of islands, Panatag Shoal, and now Sabah.. "

i don't agree.

if we owned sabah, the filipino oligarchs, as greedy and selfish as they have been and still are, would have already cut every tree, blasted every mountain and sold every drop of oil already. in the process they would have murdered, burned and pillaged every little village in sabah in the process. there would have been a bigger rebellion, one that would have long succeeded. then the sulu sultanate would have ceded from the philippines.

malaysia, with it's smaller population, can not match the same greed.
    Last edited by yebo; March 5th, 2013 at 12:21 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yung Mindanao nga owned by the Phils. pero the Phils. can barely monetize Mindanao's vast natural resources

it will make little difference to the Phil. economy if the Phils. owns Sabah and other disputed territory

we'll just have more idle land

ang kulang sa Pinas hindi lupain

ang kulang sa Pinas puhunan

--

pag may namumuhunan i-ha-harass ng gobyerno

kikidnapin at papatayin ng mga bandido

paano ma-encourage mamuhunan ang mga kapitalista?

kaya wala nangyayari sa Mindanao
    Last edited by uls; March 5th, 2013 at 12:30 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, pero sa pagkakaalam ko, nagkaroon ng Jabidah massacre kasi nag-alburuto yung mga Tausug recruits nang malaman nila yung tunay na dahilan ng pag-recruit sa kanila & hindi sila binabayaran. Yung kaisa-isang survivor na si Jibin Arula ang nagsiwalat kay Ninoy na mismong mga trainers nila ang nagpapatay sa kanila. Samaktuwid, yung mismong massacre ang in-expose ni Ninoy.

2:34 into the above video, pinalalabas na top secret ang Operation Merdeka na in-expose ni Ninoy na naging sanhi ng pagkamatay ng mga sundalong Pilipino at Tausug sa Sabah.

Hindi ba't sa Corregidor nangyari ang patayan?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    "
    Our Economy could have been better if only we had protected what is ours... Kalayaan group of islands, Panatag Shoal, and now Sabah.. "

i don't agree.

if we owned sabah, the filipino oligarchs, as greedy and selfish as they have been and still are, would have already cut every tree, blasted every mountain and sold every drop of oil already. in the process they would have murdered, burned and pillaged every little village in sabah in the process. there would have been a bigger rebellion, one that would have long succeeded. then the sulu sultanate would have ceded from the philippines.

malaysia, with it's smaller population, can not match the same greed.
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yung Mindanao nga owned by the Phils. pero the Phils. can barely monetize Mindanao's vast natural resources

it will make little difference to the Phil. economy if the Phils. owns Sabah and other disputed territory

we'll just have more idle land

ang kulang sa Pinas hindi lupain

ang kulang sa Pinas puhunan

--

pag may namumuhunan i-ha-harass ng gobyerno

kikidnapin at papatayin ng mga bandido

paano ma-encourage mamuhunan ang mga kapitalista?

kaya wala nangyayari sa Mindanao

What i meant to say is Filipino pa rin makikinabang kesahodang oligarch yan.. Phils could have earned a lot of dollars dyan sa natural resources. There may still be corruption but that's another topic. Yup, true kulang sa mamumuhunan ang Pinas, gawa yan ng Constitution, again another debate to be made.

You should not let your neighbor build a fence on your side of lawn.. would you?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, pero sa pagkakaalam ko, nagkaroon ng Jabidah massacre kasi nag-alburuto yung mga Tausug recruits nang malaman nila yung tunay na dahilan ng pag-recruit sa kanila & hindi sila binabayaran. Yung kaisa-isang survivor na si Jibin Arula ang nagsiwalat kay Ninoy na mismong mga trainers nila ang nagpapatay sa kanila. Samaktuwid, yung mismong massacre ang in-expose ni Ninoy.

2:34 into the above video, pinalalabas na top secret ang Operation Merdeka na in-expose ni Ninoy na naging sanhi ng pagkamatay ng mga sundalong Pilipino at Tausug sa Sabah.

Hindi ba't sa Corregidor nangyari ang patayan?
    corek! si makoy ang nagbigay ng order na patayin yung mga merdeka commandos sa corregidor. si ninoy ang nag-expose ng jabidah massacre.

propaganda yata ng mga marcoses yung fb page na yun e. sad lang na ang daming naniniwala, puro mga bata pa. yan mahirap sa internet, dami tanga na may konting information lang o kung ano ang unang mabasa e yun ang ang truth sa kanila. ang daming t*nga na pilipino.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    corek! si makoy ang nagbigay ng order na patayin yung mga merdeka commandos sa corregidor. si ninoy ang nag-expose ng jabidah massacre.

propaganda yata ng mga marcoses yung fb page na yun e. sad lang na ang daming naniniwala, puro mga bata pa. yan mahirap sa internet, dami tanga na may konting information lang o kung ano ang unang mabasa e yun ang ang truth sa kanila. ang daming t*nga na pilipino.
    QFT! Daming nag papadala sa jinggoism ng mga kiram at sympathizers nila. Trying oh so very hard to inflame other people.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007

The PH will never get Sabah back, because the Malaysians are willing to go to War for it.

The PH is not.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The Malaysian are dead serious in using force. Besides protesting in front of the Malaysian embassy, those kulang sa pansin na militants can do little else... just like BS Aquino.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    If those clanmen can wreak havoc in sabah for years to come, then we can prove to the world that we are not pushover. Imagine a guerilla group can match a country military. That will send China a message.

But the double-edge sword of this is, if they retook Sabah with defiance to our government, then these invaders don't respect our government too. And they too will bite the hand that feeds 'em.

If the allegations were true that through the years, the Muslim seccessionist movement was financed by Malaysia, then that is there karma. They too will face what they brought upon to that southern part of the Philippines.

-------

The thing is we shouldn't really concern ourselves with events in the south. Just consider sabah as another sulu, where lawlessness prevail. That sabah isssue is pre-meditated, it's pre-planned. If those invaders die, then i'm sure it won't stop there. It's classic text book rebellion.

ganyan na talaga mangyari sa mundo na tin, as more and more people are born to the earth. Limited resources. China is maybe 3-4 Billion now, that's why they are trying to conquer as near as 200km of our land, the Muslims are expanding too, dumdami din population nila and maybe they ran their own numbers, and Mindanao wont cut it, they need more land, and thst maybe Sabah.

And then here in Luzon the so-called new intelligent middle class, they are always quick to blame the Catholics for population woes. But those invaders, I have mentioned they dont even answer to our bishops and the pope himself, and yet they too are experiencing population booms that maybe even faster than us, that's why they resort drastic measures in the quest for securing resources.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    LAHAD DATU: Operations still on-going - Latest - New Straits Times

LAHAD DATU: Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishamuddin Hussein today announced there were no casualties among Malaysian security forces involved in this morning’s operation.

However, he said casualties among the enemies would only be confirmed later as the operation is still on-going.

“The report will be given by Inspector-General of Police, Tan Sri Ismail Omar.

“To us, what is important is that we are also looking into the welfare of Kampung Tanduo villagers and we will provide assistance to them through the National Security Council,” he said.

He added that it is also important to note that the cooperation from all quarters is to ensure safety and avoid bloodshed. The operation was carried out by the army and police.

Defence Minister Datuk Seri Zahid Hamidi who was also present at the press conference said the army had utilised three F/A-18D fighter bombers and five Hawk 208 fighter jets in this morning's operation.

“I have been asked to return to Kuala Lumpur and we managed to meet Philippine officials and we discussed certain matters,” he said.