New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Anyone has thought about this issues? Please your more than welcome to share. Honestly, someone said Royal Sultanate Army are mainly compose of MILF, MNLF and Abu Sayyaf?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by iOz View Post
    Anyone has thought about this issues? Please your more than welcome to share. Honestly, someone said Royal Sultanate Army are mainly compose of MILF, MNLF and Abu Sayyaf?
    Sino ba ang tunay na Filipino?

Ung ipinaglalaban ang karapan nya sa lupang pag-aari nya? O unang iisipin ang opinion ng mga banyaga?

Saan ba tunay na mababasa ang kasaysayan ng Pilipinas? ito pa ba ay itunuturo pa sa paaralan?

Ang Sabah ay hindi pag aari ng Gobyerno ng Pilipinas, ito ay pag-aari ng ng isang Pamilyang Pilipino.

Nararapat bang ipagtangol ng Pamahalan ng Pilipinas ang karapatan sa lupa ng Pamilyang Pilipinong ito?

O tama lang na sila ay itinataboy sa sarili nilang lupa ng mga lahing banyaga?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    We should have asserted the Sabah claimed long before. Even if it meant going to war with the British. Losing a war with England would have meant membership with the Commonwealth. Perhaps, we might be better off than we are today.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    We should have asserted the Sabah claimed long before. Even if it meant going to war with the British. Losing a war with England would have meant membership with the Commonwealth. Perhaps, we might be better off than we are today.
    Yan ang problema if your military is Weak.

You get pushed around by everyone. The Brits then, now the Chinese and the Malaysians.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Marcos planned to invade and reclaim back Sabah in the 70's if I'm not mistaken. I used to hear stories from my uncle who was part of the commando unit trained supposedly for the mission

I suppose we had a bad-ass military back then compared to our neighbors

Philippine Daily Inquirer - Google News Archive Search
    Last edited by xninjax; February 27th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    Marcos planned to invade and reclaim back Sabah in the 70's if I'm not mistaken. I used to hear stories from my uncle who was part of the commando unit trained supposedly for the mission

I have to concur on this, may plan nga si Marcos. Hindi ata natuloy because he was focused na on declaring Martial law.

Kuwento nga nang mga elders in the military.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007

I suppose we had a bad-ass military back then compared to our neighbors]
    Since when did we have a bad-ass military?

Malaysia finished off their communist insurgency in 3 years, tayo more than 40 years hindi pa tapos.

Mahina ang PH military, and everyone in the region knows that, especially China.
    Last edited by hein; February 28th, 2013 at 12:29 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    based on the record of british colony-caring in asia, india, and the middle east, the philippines would probably be three independent states now, based on luzon, visayas, and mindanao... heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I have to concur on this, may plan nga si Marcos. Hindi ata natuloy because he was focused na on declaring Martial law.

Kuwento nga nang mga elders in the military.
    nakita ko sa FB, na ang plano talaga ni Macoy eh talagang bantayan ang Sabah, ang ginawa ni Ninoy sinabi sa Malaysian Government yung plano ni macoy kaya ayun massacre ang inabot. "Jabidah" massacre ata yun

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    nakita ko sa FB, na ang plano talaga ni Macoy eh talagang bantayan ang Sabah, ang ginawa ni Ninoy sinabi sa Malaysian Government yung plano ni macoy kaya ayun massacre ang inabot. "Jabidah" massacre ata yun
    I still remember my dad's and uncles' story of how Ninoy divulged Marcos' plan to retake Sabah. Which subsequently led to the Jabidah Massacre.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast