New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    If it will be Lacson vs BBM kay Lacson ako. I voted for him previously on his presidential bid. a many of you are saying here, lesser evil. i feel he also has some monkey business when he was very popular and powerful, especially the kidnapping that is always been tied to his name and the kuratong baleleng, yun kay Dacer personally 50-50 for me to believe that he was behind it.

though malakas hatak ni BBM lately lalo sa mga millenials pero looking on his track record sa Senado hinde masyado maingay mas matapang pa si lacson magsalita. though flopping in politics is normal for all of them, just choose the lesser evil.

yun lang ang tanong, do you think du30 will step down? may nagpapa labas na nga ng no-el sa 2019. tapos kunwari sabihin ni du30 mag resign siya pag napasa na fed govt pero baka ang totoo the fed gov will keep him in position, of course kasama mga kapit tuko na best and the brightest.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    If it will be Lacson vs BBM kay Lacson ako. I voted for him previously on his presidential bid. a many of you are saying here, lesser evil. i feel he also has some monkey business when he was very popular and powerful, especially the kidnapping that is always been tied to his name and the kuratong baleleng, yun kay Dacer personally 50-50 for me to believe that he was behind it.

though malakas hatak ni BBM lately lalo sa mga millenials pero looking on his track record sa Senado hinde masyado maingay mas matapang pa si lacson magsalita. though flopping in politics is normal for all of them, just choose the lesser evil.

yun lang ang tanong, do you think du30 will step down? may nagpapa labas na nga ng no-el sa 2019. tapos kunwari sabihin ni du30 mag resign siya pag napasa na fed govt pero baka ang totoo the fed gov will keep him in position, of course kasama mga kapit tuko na best and the brightest.
    Who says BBM malakas sa millenials?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    you seriously asking me? or is that a rhetorical question?

it's not really a marcosian strategy. it's more like benito mussolini-esque set of tactics . everything he's been doing so far seems to be taken off the page of mussolini's handbook for dictatorship. but if he's not careful - and he obviously isn't, he might go the way of mussolini who ended up on the business end of a piano wire ... right side up.
    Yes he bleeded upside down

Sayang we missed that opportunity with marcos, the americans was so kind with him but not with mouso
    Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by kisshmet; July 14th, 2018 at 01:33 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post

Same thought. Wonder were the data came from?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sa tingin ko mas okey pa maging president yun Go, parang ang galing nya mag-manage ng Palace and everything. maybe we need a Chinese surname leader.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post

Yan kasi... masyado nag gegenaralize... same same sa 16M (okay lang.... masa/elites,etc)...

Not unless supportive with a data, pero not assurance parin kasi selected lang din pinagkukuhanan ng data...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mas madami supporters kay marcos sa older generation

mga may marcos era nostalgia

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    Vote based on platform and competence.

This is why I have not voted for any President.

But in my book, GMA is the best president our country ever had.
    GMA? Seriously? She was the one who made corruption an art. Hello ZTE! Hello Northrail! Compared to Marcos she was way better in skimming money from govt coffers. Si Marcos kick back lang from contractors, si GMA from di pa naumpisahan ang project nakuha na in advance ang 20% nila. Yun pa ang isa, si Marcos 10% lang ang kick back, si GMA 20% up front. Add mo pa si FG na 100 units minimum 40 ft container vans per day ang lumalabas sa north harbor na walang customs charges. Kaninong mga kawatan ang mga nasa Duterte govt ngayon, di ba mga recycled GMA con men?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I think the more appropriate thread title now is, "who should be the next president and why"

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast