New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 890 of 1981 FirstFirst ... 790840880886887888889890891892893894900940990 ... LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 19804
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    There many factors indeed that affects the stocks. One of them in how president conducts himselfs and promote the country to attract FDI. Dun me mali si Digong, his anti-oligarch kuno and EJK EJK are discouraging investors. And this is not hearsay.

In that sense, a president can be a major factor in the performance of his country's stock performance. Saying otherwise is BS. Kahit papano meron effect yang ginagawa nang presidente. Try niya mag-declare martial law, tignan natin kung saan tayo pupulutin.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    There many factors indeed that affects the stocks. One of them in how president conducts himselfs and promote the country to attract FDI. Dun me mali si Digong, his anti-oligarch kuno and EJK EJK are discouraging investors. And this is not hearsay.

In that sense, a president can be a major factor in the performance of his country's stock performance. Saying otherwise is BS. Kahit papano meron effect yang ginagawa nang presidente. Try niya mag-declare martial law, tignan natin kung saan tayo pupulutin.
    Korek. +1M on this.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    how about the EU imposing economic sanctions on the Phils.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post

EJK is not a hearsay comeon. Just like what Uls just said. It's being used to overturn the current Government.

Then how would you explain the PSEI now up 7900?

Like what i said you cannot blame everything to him. See i just commented against others POV and the reaction is? I'm not pertaining to you know who they're. Says a lot about themselves being latang walang laman.

Di naman ito Anti Du30 thread so others can share their opinion right?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    how about the EU imposing economic sanctions on the Phils.
    Dahil sa BS War on Drugs . Kelan ba titigil ito si PDuts walang shortcut sa Drug Problem ng Pinas. It took more than a decade after legalization of drugs sa Portugal yung Positive effect. Colombia naman even with the help of US walang napala sa war on drugs.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last edited by uls; May 5th, 2017 at 06:12 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nissde View Post
    Dahil sa BS War on Drugs . Kelan ba titigil ito si PDuts walang shortcut sa Drug Problem ng Pinas. It took more than a decade after legalization of drugs sa Portugal yung Positive effect. Colombia naman even with the help of US walang napala sa war on drugs.
    may nagsabi kasi pag nag declare ng martial law saan tayo pupulutin

ang sabi ko naman how about imposing sanctions on the Phils. coz that's the direction the anti-duterte camp is going sa pag hingi ng tulong sa international orgs

saan din tayo pupulutin

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    saan ba papunta itong pag sumbong sa UN re Duterte's drug war body count?

saan pa?

international condemnation

so ano ang paraan ng international community para i-pressure si Du30?

ano pa ba?

sanctions

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    but i'm not too worried

in this era of isolationists and protectionists and autocrats i don't think the West has any appetite for regime change

Europe has their own problems (Muslim immigrants, anti-establishment politicians)

Trump doesn't dislike Du30

What can the UN do when its enforcers (US and Europe) hesitate to act on Du30

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nissde View Post
    EJK is not a hearsay comeon. Just like what Uls just said. It's being used to overturn the current Government.

Then how would you explain the PSEI now up 7900?
    I don't know what you're trying to say about EJK but I've witnessed one incident of it in front of our house. The policemen dragged 3 suspected druggies then shot them point blank. In the morning news they said that the suspects ran from them when they tried to flag them at a checkpoint.

Why just focus on the PSEI? Have you seen how the inflation rate continue to trend upwards? There should be a stronger economic policy from this government. Gloria prepared a good foundation for our economy, PNoy reaped the benefits, but now it's starting to crumble again. We cannot be just "I hate drugs", it's getting old,we have to be more than that.