New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The guy's pretty lucky that the family of the deceased no longer reside here. They could've opposed the grant of pardon.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    but was it legally wrong? IMO morally mali but legally speaking wala naman yatang illegal na ginawa...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nothing illegal since the grant of a commutation of sentence, or pardon is the sole prerogative of the President.

My take is that the family could've made some noise in the media, come up with pictures of their children when they were alive, and how they were found when Teehankee murdered them. This will definitely turn public opinion against such a move.

Isn't it any wonder why his release didn't appear on the radar until after the fact?
    Last edited by Altis6453; October 7th, 2008 at 11:21 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nasira araw ko dito...

Totoo pala na lahat ay may presyo.

+1 on Sec. Gonzales. I never liked the guy. Nayayabangan talaga ako sa mga asta nya.

Remembering Maureen Navarro Hultman.

Last edited by Memphis Raines; October 7th, 2008 at 02:42 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    2 lives combined for a dozen years only? He is not even that old.....

What can I say?
    1. The value of "life" is going down in the Philippines.
    2. We are becoming a nation with "me-first, never mind them" attitude.

Society has a "standard" in values, way of life, etc... Here, it sure begins to look like crap... where citizens disobey rules, do not follow regulations, think above the law...another 20 years of these and we are on our way to anarchy...when people do not think of the collective welfare.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Nag "cashsunduan" na sila malamang. Baka isunod na nila si Rolito Go, yan ang uspa usapan ngayon.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Panira talaga ng araw ang balitang yan! E hirap na hirap na nga mabawasan ang masasamang-loob sa Pinas, nagpakawala pa ng isa. Ibig sabihin, balik-buhay ordinaryong mamamayan na naman yan? And we'll just have to wait until somebody pisses him off.....again with deadly consequences.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If murdering an innocent, helpless, promising young girl by shooting by shooting her in the head at close range, and probably begging for her life, isn't a heinous crime, I don't know what is! God protect our grand daughters, daughters or sisters from demented criminals who now find courage in this f**king decision of justice system!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    kaya umalis na ako sa pinas mga tsong dahil sa mga ganitong klaseng kabastusan ng gobyerno sa hustisya.

hayop talaga ito si gloria halal ang kaluluwa. mahilig magdiyos-diyosan. pinawalang sala na si erap kahit di umamen, heto na namang trigger-happy killer na ito.

this ****er executed knowingly & willfully 3 people who happened to pass by. what a shity system we have.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    According to unconfirmed news reports by the media, Rolito Go will be pardoned next.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Claudio Teehankee Jr. Pardoned