New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by topper View Post
    hello! good day! am just new here.... currently wala pa akong pick up but am planning... question... practically speaking in terms of maintenance which is your pick fuego or dmax.... there is this friend of mine offering me his 2003 fuego 4x4 at a price of 540T. is this a good buy?
    depend kun saan often gagamitin,sa akin ang fuego 2.8 turbo engine...because ive driven one,gud ang power especially going offroad and uphill, reliable talaga... if average car lang naman DMAX ka..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    *jayvee wala na yung dati ? nice ride ahh i like the color pero mejo patay yung color ng gulong mo :D upgrade na yan sir :D .
    pwede siguro i pa shave ng konti ung lip ng magz mo para contrast cya :D

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks for the response... appreciate it... is the 540T offer a good buy?? budget wise mahal pa ang dmax nagyon. what do you think?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cuecraftsman...

aba kilala ko yang pickup na yan ah...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    cuecraftsman...

aba kilala ko yang pickup na yan ah...
    syempre...
    ever loyal ito sa pag load ng paint supplies from
    ALMO/ALKO HARDWARE & PAINT SUPPLY
    dolores, san fernando pamp
    gen hizon st., san fernando pamp
    mc arthur hi-way, apalit pamp

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    mga sir , kung maglalagay ba ako ng pang off road na tires mga ilang inches na lift ang kelangan ko ?

eto current height ng pickup ko

current na nakalagay na tires eh r15 60series 205 , parang gsto ko na kasi mag pataas ng pickup any suggestions ?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lowrider:

What size of tires are you thinking of? The most I was able to put on my L200 before was 225/70/r16. From stock height, I put in rubber coil spacers for the lift up front.

You really wont be able to put in larger tires used in SUVs and 4x4 pickup with the suspension height you have...unless you perform a body lift.

HTH

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bhenzi View Post
    depend kun saan often gagamitin,sa akin ang fuego 2.8 turbo engine...because ive driven one,gud ang power especially going offroad and uphill, reliable talaga... if average car lang naman DMAX ka..
    We had both vehicles: Fuego 2.8 (company car) and Dmax. Dmax is obvously more powerful.

Safety department, dmax also has leverage with dual airbags, ABS with EBD. But hey, the Fuego is no lamer.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    *djerms

ganon ba sir , when you say bodylift ano yung mga papalitan ? and gaano kaya to kamahal ? worth it naman cguro to no sir ?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowriderz77 View Post
    *djerms

ganon ba sir , when you say bodylift ano yung mga papalitan ? and gaano kaya to kamahal ? worth it naman cguro to no sir ?
    A body lift is basically adding spacers between the frame and the chassis. Its ideal if you want to put in larger tires than allowed in stock height. Suspension is not tampered with so the ground clearance from your frame remains the same.

It depends on how much lift you want. Im not sure of the cost but some body lifts involves extending the brake lines, moving the radiator, extending the shifter, etc.

Kung minor body lift lang, the mods I mentioned might not apply.

WOrth it if you really want to put in the larger tires but putting in larger tires means that you might have to re-gear, brakes might have to be upgraded, and engine might have to be tweaked.

HTH

Pick-up Lover