New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i have read almost everithn in ds forum section.. i came to lyk the inputs on having a 4x4..
    jus wanna know y u picked 4x4.. suv.. than sedan cars..
    i know pipol has their own prospect.. just wana know each one of urs.. hehe

curious kid i am... hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Me and my dad like 4x4's not because of its macho look but because of its performance and functionality considering the brutal road conditions here in the Philippines. We find diesel engines to be more durable compared to gas-fed engines (especially against flood).

Another thing is that most of the 4x4's here in the Phils is on Diesel. As the fuel prices increases, we find the use of diesel a great relief compared to using a gas fed sedan.

About the ride, some may say that 4x4's are more bumpy compared to sedans. IMO, its more comfortable to ride in due to its height/ground clearance giving you a better view of the road...besides, most of the 4x4's nowadays handle like a sedan...

Just my Opinion...:mrgreen:

The Dieselclub and Tsikot Offroaders gave me a different view on using 4x4's...MAKING YOUR OWN ROAD!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kasi pwede kaming maglaro ng 4x4..

katulad nung ginawa namin kanina nila otep and hybrid..!!

la pa ba ung pics..!!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I agree 100%...... nicely said, sir Djerms.....

To add:

4X4's(SUVs & pick-ups) have more cargo space......
    Diesel engine has greater torque, therefore greater pulling capacity...
    Durable suspensions than sedans......
    Less maintenance.....
    water fording ability....
    macho look( kahit hindi macho ang driver hehehe)......

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pede sa baha... i have one for sale :wink:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Iwas kotong cop pa ang rough and tough 4x4's. hehehe.

But the ability to use the vehicle for work and play is the main reason why I chose the Pajero.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas maluwag, mas mataas, mas matibay, at kapag na-accident, greater chance of surviving than sedans.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I have a sedan na, so I always wanted a 4x4 but no budget, kaya nung nakakita ng medyo ok yung price I grabbed it na.
    big cargo space, cheaper fuel, off-road capabilities, ok sa baha, para maka-akyat kung saan saan lalo na while stuck in traffic, hehe (like otep) :roll:

Kiper18, tama ka dyan.... :mrgreen:
    tomorrow siguro yung mga pics

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thanks for the reply guys... hehehe..
    um,
    could u use ur 4x4 machines also in some occasions.. lyk a date or a formal occasion..
    kc was thinkng kng mag4x4 dn lng ako.. cympre ilift ko n.. then big tyres.. hehe..
    gsto ko dn kc un gnun.. was just thinkng twce kng sedan or 4x4.. nu mga suggestions nyu... um.. gsto ko sna 1 M.. lhat na.. ksma n un suspension upgrade.. tyres and rims.. bumpers.. and evrythng i need to go off road with you guys.. hehe.. cgro mga nxt yr pa tong budget.. pro kng ngaun.. to let me think.. nyway.. jus a hichschooler.. recently am riding an itlog lancer glxi.. mdyu curious lng tlga ko pg worth.. hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    odell,

Siyempre pwedeng-pwede. Yung Land Cruiser ng father ko may palakol, pala at extra fuel can pang nakasabit sa likod. Pero hindi mukhang out of place parked in a hotel or fancy resto.

Sedan vs. 4x4? Malabo na atang bumalik sa sedan ang mga 4x4 guys dito. Sobrang sulit ng 4wd samen, eh.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
was just wondering 4x4 guys?