New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    There's a big chance it'll be missing after a few weeks.Tyre pressure

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

I'll probably do what bro Wh1stl3r does, remove them if I'm going someplace na medyo alanganin hehehe

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by geraldalcos View Post
    Hello, baka OT. Pero ask ko lang, pano ko malalaman correct tire pressure nung auto ko, Lancer 97 size 205/45/17?

Curious ako kung ano yung standard/recommended? Nung nagpalit kasi ako ng gulong, sabi saken sa shop 30 daw and yun yung sinusunod ko ngayon. And weekly ako kung magpaghangin sa mga gas station, kasi iba iba na pressure ng gulong after ilang days/week. Normal ba yun? Kaya minsan tinataasan ko ng mga 2-3 psi pahangin para medyo tumagal. hehe
    Ask ko na din if kunwari nagpalit ako ng tire size, same pa din ba dapat pressure nya?

PS: newbie car owner pa lang ako and 2nd hand yung car and I didnt bother to ask the first owner kung ano PSI nya sa gulong hehe

Thanks!
    It should be 35 psi cold inflation pressure. I would not trust the gas station boys or their inflator. Buy a digital tire inflator with auto-off feature. Besides, you are in warm inflation pressure by the time you reached the gas station. This means the pressure is offset by 1 to 4 psi. E.g. You are inflating at the gas station at warm 30 but it's cold 26.

Your tire should lose about 1 psi per month normally.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I've wanted to volunteer to make an announcement/reminder on the church's PA system re: the gitgitan and valve cap theft but the wife gives me dagger looks hehe.

Sa inis, when we go to church we just take the car without valve caps.
    Grabe naman mga iyan, nagsisimba na mga tao, pinipitik pa rin ang valve caps.... 🤔

Iyang gitgitan sa paglabas, talamak na problema na iyan. Para bang pag nasa harap na ng manibela, nasasapian bigla ng da-moon-you..... 😂

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Grabe naman mga iyan, nagsisimba na mga tao, pinipitik pa rin ang valve caps.... 🤔

Iyang gitgitan sa paglabas, talamak na problema na iyan. Para bang pag nasa harap na ng manibela, nasasapian bigla ng da-moon-you..... 😂
    Tingin ko sa mga naggigitgitan sa paglabas napilitan lang magsimba.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Tingin ko sa mga naggigitgitan sa paglabas napilitan lang magsimba.
    Tanong nagsimba ba o pakita tao lang Tyre pressure

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    My rear right tire is consistently loosing its pressure. Everytime i go to gas station to inflate, the 3 other tires looks fine, ranging from 29 to 31 psi. The rear right tire pressure sits below 20 psi. what do you think could possibly wrong? the rubber or the valve?

the front rubbers have been replaced but not yet the rear. anyone experienced this before? thanks.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by reymund View Post
    My rear right tire is consistently loosing its pressure. Everytime i go to gas station to inflate, the 3 other tires looks fine, ranging from 29 to 31 psi. The rear right tire pressure sits below 20 psi. what do you think could possibly wrong? the rubber or the valve?

the front rubbers have been replaced but not yet the rear. anyone experienced this before? thanks.
    Just a simple case of slow leak. You can have it checked on the nearest vulcanizing shop you know.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Thanks! Will do.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by reymund View Post

you have a slow leak, po.
    have the tire checked at a good tire shop. and don't take "there's no leak" for an answer.
    the last time it happened to me, the leak was at the base of the pito. replacing the pito fixed my problem.
    the other time, it was a pakong bakya that had sunk in, making the head invisible.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 27th, 2018 at 12:42 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Thanks, doc for the advice.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk