1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    DriveGuard Run-Flat Tire by Bridgestone - YouTube

Nice Tyre pressure

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by reymund View Post
    My rear right tire is consistently loosing its pressure. Everytime i go to gas station to inflate, the 3 other tires looks fine, ranging from 29 to 31 psi. The rear right tire pressure sits below 20 psi. what do you think could possibly wrong? the rubber or the valve?

the front rubbers have been replaced but not yet the rear. anyone experienced this before? thanks.
    the valve can be easily checked with soap and water...

if its not the valve.. there could be a nail or sharp object embedded on the tire. visit a shop to get a patch

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    the valve can be easily checked with soap and water...

if its not the valve.. there could be a nail or sharp object embedded on the tire. visit a shop to get a patch
    or may bengkong na yung lip ng mags mo like what happened to my mags nung binuhusan ng water with soap yung pito hindi bumula pero nung binuhusan yung lip dun na bumula ng husto dun pala sumisingaw although napaka konti ng singaw the tire loses about 1-2 psi every 4 days, kaya ang ginagawa ko every friday top up ng hangin and then on monday before going to work top up ulet.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    or may bengkong na yung lip ng mags mo like what happened to my mags nung binuhusan ng water with soap yung pito hindi bumula pero nung binuhusan yung lip dun na bumula ng husto dun pala sumisingaw although napaka konti ng singaw the tire loses about 1-2 psi every 4 days, kaya ang ginagawa ko every friday top up ng hangin and then on monday before going to work top up ulet.
    Usually nangyayari yan yun mga kinakabig na hook ng mga bulok na nag alingment/camber or naiihian ng aso nasisira talaga yun rubber doon sa lip ng mags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    yeah check all around the bead for leaks. there might be corrosion on the rim which prevents good sealing. also most tire shops don't use the proper bead lubricant while installing

6. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    This is the 12V AC-DC car power supply that I use. Max 10A or 120W. I do not need to turn on the car engine. I just plug this to AC outlet. It is universal voltage so can plug into 100-240V AC.

Sir san mo po nabili to?

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ac3buddy View Post
    Sir san mo po nabili to?

Okay na pla sir. Saw your reply on previous queries

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Tanong nagsimba ba o pakita tao lang Tyre pressure

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I remember the Parish (?) Priest of St. Joseph Church in Baguio directing traffic after the 5pm mass.... Behaved ang mga drivers...😉😉😉

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    This is the 12V AC-DC car power supply that I use. Max 10A or 120W. I do not need to turn on the car engine. I just plug this to AC outlet. It is universal voltage so can plug into 100-240V AC.

I have a similar one ....

I have a 12V power supply and I just connected a cigarette lighter outlet...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Hi folks,

I have a question regarding tire pressure gauge accuracy.

I'm contemplating to buy a tire pressure gauge and I saw one in Blade Auto Center, its brand is OMP with accuracy of +/-1.
    What does +/-1 accuracy mean? Is that accuracy good?

Many Thanks.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast