New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zach09 View Post
    Tnx for all the information mga chief, I would like to know kung ok mag pa repack ng CV, and what shop is the best to do this job.

sir sana mabigyan nyo ako ng advice in what shop pwede pumunta, yung expert mag repack ng CV joints

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mga fellow tiskoteers it was a relief i went to the so called [SIZE=5][SIZE=4]CRUVEN Makati[/SIZE] [/SIZE] which almost everybody recommended and with out any doubts na solve problema ko Thanks to Mang Romy the chief mech, and the rest of the crew. Take note when i got their mismo ang manager sorry but i forgot his name pero maasikaso din when i went there. I just hope wala na akong marinig pang ingay sa car ko. so far the first day was smooth.

Thanks much to Cruven Makati !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pag may lagutok pa rin na tunog after replacing the CVJ baka driveshaft assembly na ang tama niyan. That happened to my friend before on his altis. Ang sabi ng Rapide eh CVJ lang ang kailangan palitan kasi rare daw na masisira yung internal parts like yung driveshaft assembly. After quoting the parts of the CVJ vs. the expensive driveshaft my friend opted for the much cheaper CVJ. Wala pang 10km pag uwi niya nandun pa rin yung ingay. In the end he had to have the whole assembly replaced.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    yun ride ko meron din maingay/lumalagutok kapag dumaan sa humps kahit mabagal na ang approach sa humps; tsaka sa mga potholes kahit mnababaw.

ang diagnosis ng mekaniko ay trailing arm bushing.

hayun pinasilip ko at confirmed na trailing arm bushing nga; have cracks already. so, i had both bushings (left/right) kasi the other side have marks na rin...

now, wala na ingay/lagutok kahit lubak, humps at straight pa ang dadaanan.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Replacing C.V. Joint