New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    talagang may grasa yun bro. pero kung cvj, kapag lumiliko may tunog. yung boot naman pwede palitan kung punit na.

try mo pacheck autotechnika sa the fort. look for dante. they fixed my car.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    update: turned out 1 inner cvj got loose. nire-pack lang lahat. it's been ok since fri.
    sir, saan mo pinagawa and magkano damage?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    talagang may grasa yun bro. pero kung cvj, kapag lumiliko may tunog. yung boot naman pwede palitan kung punit na.

try mo pacheck autotechnika sa the fort. look for dante. they fixed my car.
    Sir where exactly at the fort and how much po ang charge nila doon?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you can't miss autoteknika. it's a huge building beside cats.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    you can't miss autoteknika. it's a huge building beside cats.
    sir i passed by to autotechnics by the looks of it mejo pricey and dating chief thats why hesitant ako mag pa check. and by the looks of my car baka isnabin lang car ko dahil halos lahat ng car na pinapacheck doon modelo hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    try nyo sir sa cruven

cruvensystem.com

or sa cainta felix ave

sa RVC motor works

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zach09 View Post
    sir i passed by to autotechnics by the looks of it mejo pricey and dating chief thats why hesitant ako mag pa check. and by the looks of my car baka isnabin lang car ko dahil halos lahat ng car na pinapacheck doon modelo hehehehe
    that's the general impression. they're not cheap. pero not that expensive naman. ang hirap kasi sa mura, napapamura ka rin minsan sa kabwisitan. my car's not new either and didn't feel OP naman with their service.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you won't know until you go and ask. i doubt they will snob you naman and it can't hurt to ask for an estimate.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Tnx for all the information mga chief, I would like to know kung ok mag pa repack ng CV, and what shop is the best to do this job.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zach09 View Post
    Bago, luma, sira sira at bulok na sasakyan they need your business. About the place, if clean environment the better. GO zach09 GO!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Replacing C.V. Joint