New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    went to isuzu last saturday they can't do outside service works. downloaded the scanner (auto x-ray ez-scan 600) manual found some info and will try again scanning today, if no luck will tow the animal to isuzu to get the readings. but will do that after 3 days (maybe) will have to service one unit grand cherokee in baguio para may bala pag punta sa isuzu (he he, low budget na ang friend) will keep you updated.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    t2ern, tutulungan kita pag libre ako. Text kita bago ako dumaan para sure na nasa shop ka.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Went to isuzu last saturday they can't do outside service works. downloaded the scanner (auto x-ray ez-scan 600) manual found some info and will try again scanning today, if no luck will tow the animal to isuzu to get the readings. but will do that after 3 days (maybe) will have to service one unit grand cherokee in baguio para may bala pag punta sa isuzu (he he, low budget na ang friend) will keep you updated.

I'm glad that 4JGTootsie is helping you out.

I suggest that you call Isuzu for a budgetary estimate on their diagnostics / Tech2 fault scan. Frank discussion with their service manager will also be a great help. Explain your concerns, and hope that he shares his service experience with you.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sonjeffrey View Post
    Once, sa training.. i asked the instructor kung bakit di na lang gawing WIRELESS yung communication between modules.... para ma-eliminate na yung wiring problem, like short to voltage, short to ground or open circuit...
    He just smiled at me and said, il reply that later... Up to now, wala pang reply...
    What do you think???? Mas ok kaya pag Wireless LAN???
    sir, i think interference ang pinakamalaking problema sa wireless. too risky na magloko yung modules dahil sa interference. next, yung higher manufacturing cost. iba pa rin halaga ng IC kumpara sa copper wire.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i have access to alldata and mazda tech web can help anyone.email me at onsitemotorist*yahoo.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
OBD2 (On-Board Diagnostics Generation 2)