Gurus, i have a VERY BIG PROBLEM, my car (1997 Nissan Sentra ST EFI m/t) won't start. I've gone to numerous mechanics pero lahat sila hindi nila man lang napastart ang kotse ko..Ang pinagtataka nila may kuryente at power ang kotse ko yet it doesnt cooperate. I even bought new battery and spark plugs (NGK).

Two days ago i was able to ask help from a certified Nissan Mechanic/Technician(active CASA technician)..the same diagnosis came out..Then he asked me to buy the following.

1. First he thought of replacing the IGINITION COIL. Of course i bought it (1.8K) and it started but for a short while only.
2. Second, he then asked me to buy new FUEL PUMP since he said there wasnt enough pressure going in between. I bought that as well for 3.5K. He was able to start it again but for short period only.

After the two were replaced, i thought ok na, (ive spent more than 10K already for a no start scenario)...kaso mo hindi na naman mag start ang kotse! It crancked and crancked but it wont start..

He then turned his attention to the fuel injectors..Napansin niya na sabay sabay daw ang buga ng injectors (he told me dpat alternate un or 4122 something intervals)..Now sabi nya sira rin ang injectors ko.. OH MY!

Im arranging to have my car towed to a CASA tomorrow.

Now dear gurus, bakit po kaya ganun ang nangyari?? bakit it seemed from a no start scenario nagkapatong patong n problema ng kotse ko? Bakit hindi sya mag start? Meron be kayong naiisip n ibang problema?

baka there is someone there who is experiencing or have experienced the same problem. I only want my car to start. Guys give me ideas naman on this. Thanks po...

My last resort was the casa technician pero paranh nahihirapan rin sya? wats wrong? Any feedback from you guys will b very much appreciated..Thanks.