New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    40,000 km service ... sariwa pa

Tignan mo na lang sa indicator kung ano'ng kailangan, o di kaya sa service booklet. Alternate lang yang Oil Service, Inspection I, Oil Service, Inspection II ... then repeat the cycle again.

Oil Service = Ouch
    Inspection I = Huhuhu
    Inspection II = Waaaaaaaah!

Yan ang pakiramdam ko tuwing magbabayad na.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix View Post
    Oil Service = Ouch
    Inspection I = Huhuhu
    Inspection II = Waaaaaaaah!

Yan ang pakiramdam ko tuwing magbabayad na.
    sabi nga sa isang thread dito, parang ka na ring nagpapa-ICU tuwing magpapa-service ng euro car

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thanks for the replies. Will let my dad decide cuz its his car. I belive it needs an inspection 2. Any idea how much t will cost and what has to be done?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    depends siguro which bmw it is. price of 7>5>3 series.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    318 2002 model

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    i've got the list of stuff sa inspection 2 in the shop in case you need a list of stuff that needs to be done.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    excuse po, tanong lang sir speedyfix ...

ano ang pwedeng mabili (outside casa) na pandagdag sa coolant ng bmw 118i?

phosphate-free daw dapat (?), bluish (or blu-greenish) yung kulay sa reservoir

TIA

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    our 3-series (e46) underwent its inspection II recently at autohaus bmw. the bill was 34k pesos. actually, the service advisor told me that the brakes also needed replacing but i told him not to replace the pads muna since the car was not daily driven. spared myself from spending another 15k pesos.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by momoyster View Post
    our 3-series (e46) underwent its inspection II recently at autohaus bmw. the bill was 34k pesos. actually, the service advisor told me that the brakes also needed replacing but i told him not to replace the pads muna since the car was not daily driven. spared myself from spending another 15k pesos.
    34K WOW! :shocked: What did they do?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    userfriendly: we have the same car, year model din. aside from the usual change in fluids/lubricants (engine oil was P 610/liter), and the corresponding filters, had additional parts replaced such as valve cover gasket, a rubber boot, and engine oil level sensor o-ring. then just factor in their labor charge, kapow! that was our bill na on top of that, i still have to have the pads replaced later on. the service advisor gave me a certain thickness of the pads and once it hits that mark, a warning light will come on already at the instrument panel. malapit na daw e
    Last edited by momoyster; October 19th, 2006 at 10:45 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
bmw service