New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 131 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1301
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    WIZZARD. Coming from E. Rodriguez Ave, turn into T. Morato. About 100 meters right side, there is a driveway going in deep, yan na yun. Tanong ka na din when you're there, sikat naman sila.
    Okay sir, thanks po.
    Punta nalang ako bukas, ng maayos na toh. )

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Finally, the Stupid Obnoxious Lawyer Dude President of Opel Club Phil. has resigned.

In his letter to the members:

"Reading the thread it finally dawned on me how utterly frustrating it has been all this time…trying our darnest best to organize, plan and encourage members to attend. Sad to say inspite of the efforts it seems that members are like SMALL CHILDREN whom should be constantly reminded and encouraged to attend. While this has been happening for so long I have to be patient and understanding, after all this Club is just a hobby and not a career. However, the straw that broke the camel's back was during the first anniversary of the Club. I am personally proud and happy for the Club on this milestone achievement. On the other hand, it hurts me, personally, even just thinking that most members did not even value the significance of this event. While some may have valid reasons such as jobs, other commitments, etc., I am 110% sure that a majority can actually come if they wanted to.

I have been ridiculed, insulted and even despised for decisions I have made. My integrity and dignity as a person has been questioned so many times over. Some has even resorted to ventilating their imaginary grievances concocted in their miniature minds thru other forums. This has affected my family because they strongly feel that I didn’t deserve it. I will categorically say that all decisions I have made was reached after consulting with the officers and some senior members. I stand by any and all decisions I have made! It is quite amusing that those who DEMAND and EXPECT SO MUCH from this Club are the very people who are putting it down because of their uncooperative spirit and insensitivity."

Hey Mr. Lawyer Dude, it is because you treat members like SMALL CHILDREN with MINIATURE MINDS is the very reason why they run away from you.::D:

Chillax, and GOOD RIDDANCE. You have turned a great li'l Euro car site into a hell boring dictatorship.

Get lost Atty. Kim Jong Il. You're NOT needed anymore.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Time to sing Handel's "Messiah"....

So who's running the site now??

What say you ex clubopel peeps??? Let's go back or wait and see??

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by docgorio View Post
    Time to sing Handel's "Messiah"....

So who's running the site now??

What say you ex clubopel peeps??? Let's go back or wait and see??
    After December 31, 2010 na. When the Jerk officially steps down.

Poetic Justice indeed.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Meroon ba kayong mare-recommend na supplier ng Opel/Chevy Zafira parts? Sinubukan ko na ang isa sa mga Chevy dealers pero parang kinukuha din nila yung Zafira parts sa ibang shop. Syempre may patong na 'to.

Ang mga hinahanap ko ay:
    - front suspension arm (left and right)
    - stabilizer link/droplink (left and right)
    - fanbelt
    - upper and lower radiator hoses
    - hub bearing seal/cap

Salamat!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You can in touch with tbonegwapito for parts and service here...

Just wait for his reply....

Haaaaaaay it is indeed a very Merry Christmas for me!!!!!!!!!!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Can anyone point me to a shop that have the CV joints (both sides) for a Vectra B 2.0 AT, and how much? Medyo may kalog na yun sa akin.

TIA!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    Finally, the Stupid Obnoxious Lawyer Dude President of Opel Club Phil. has resigned.

In his letter to the members:

"Reading the thread it finally dawned on me how utterly frustrating it has been all this time…trying our darnest best to organize, plan and encourage members to attend. Sad to say inspite of the efforts it seems that members are like SMALL CHILDREN whom should be constantly reminded and encouraged to attend. While this has been happening for so long I have to be patient and understanding, after all this Club is just a hobby and not a career. However, the straw that broke the camel's back was during the first anniversary of the Club. I am personally proud and happy for the Club on this milestone achievement. On the other hand, it hurts me, personally, even just thinking that most members did not even value the significance of this event. While some may have valid reasons such as jobs, other commitments, etc., I am 110% sure that a majority can actually come if they wanted to.

I have been ridiculed, insulted and even despised for decisions I have made. My integrity and dignity as a person has been questioned so many times over. Some has even resorted to ventilating their imaginary grievances concocted in their miniature minds thru other forums. This has affected my family because they strongly feel that I didn’t deserve it. I will categorically say that all decisions I have made was reached after consulting with the officers and some senior members. I stand by any and all decisions I have made! It is quite amusing that those who DEMAND and EXPECT SO MUCH from this Club are the very people who are putting it down because of their uncooperative spirit and insensitivity."

Hey Mr. Lawyer Dude, it is because you treat members like SMALL CHILDREN with MINIATURE MINDS is the very reason why they run away from you.::D:

Chillax, and GOOD RIDDANCE. You have turned a great li'l Euro car site into a hell boring dictatorship.

Get lost Atty. Kim Jong Il. You're NOT needed anymore.
    I am 110% sure that the majority don't give a S%$T about you.

HAHAHA, Take a Hint, Loozer Jerk Begone.
    Last edited by marg; December 7th, 2010 at 02:00 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi, saw your posting.

How do you reset the ecu? I also experience the same problem with my Astra 2001 Caravan when I started using gasoline - Caltex Silver. Previously the owner told me that they were using premium gasoline. They didnt had that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by natasatanas View Post
    this happened to me dati pa, and regularly hanggang sa nawala na ng tuluyan at nag palit engine na ako never na nag arise. what i did the first time, is bring it sa casa to have it scanned (tech2). no problems found. casa advised me to use 93octane rating fuel. second time it happened to me, i had it scanned again sa gm q ave...same result, same advise. until one day, i just reset my ecu...nawala na lang. walang maayos na explanation nung nangyari sakin. observe ko lang, kadalasan lumalabas while accelerating hard, lalo na kung overdue na sa tune-up astra ko. what i did, as i remember, is pull over then switch off then turn on the engine...nawala na, then i get a tune up...plugs, and change oil. labo noh?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkist View Post
    Hi, saw your posting.

How do you reset the ecu? I also experience the same problem with my Astra 2001 Caravan when I started using gasoline - Caltex Silver. Previously the owner told me that they were using premium gasoline. They didnt had that problem.
    Just unplug the battery preferably overnight. Please do note that it will also reset other stuff like the radio/cd player settings, multi-function display dates, etc.

Unofficial Opel Club! Calling all Opel Boys!