New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    to the experts...is it true that OME coils are slightly higher (or longer) on the driver side? both front and back?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyuser View Post
    to the experts...is it true that OME coils are slightly higher (or longer) on the driver side? both front and back?
    yes, it is longer

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    hi guys,

worth it pa ba bumili ng patrol? my parents are planning to buy one. 2.3M
    hindi na worth if you're buying brand new. apektado na kasi ang resale value ng mga current patrols dun sa mga first releases. ( 2.3M vs 1.6M) kaya kung dumating ang panahon na ibebenta nyo na ang patrol, malaki ang lugi nyo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys with GU patrols, you definitely need to clean your MAF sensors. At 59k km odo reading currently, I just cleaned mine the other night using lots of contact cleaner spray. Lo and behold, tremendous improvement in engine response, acceleration, and top-end speed. Its like night and day! Before I cleaned it, sluggish talaga ng acceleration ng patrol namin and kahit sa skyway, 120kph lang maximum speed ko. I thought it was due to my 305/75 tires already. Pero after the cleaning, I can hit 160-170 with ease, even more. Acceleration is very good and responsive na. And to think that all this time we had to contend with poor performance for the last 4 months since we got it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wiretap_md View Post
    Guys with GU patrols, you definitely need to clean your MAF sensors. At 59k km odo reading currently, I just cleaned mine the other night using lots of contact cleaner spray. Lo and behold, tremendous improvement in engine response, acceleration, and top-end speed. Its like night and day! Before I cleaned it, sluggish talaga ng acceleration ng patrol namin and kahit sa skyway, 120kph lang maximum speed ko. I thought it was due to my 305/75 tires already. Pero after the cleaning, I can hit 160-170 with ease, even more. Acceleration is very good and responsive na. And to think that all this time we had to contend with poor performance for the last 4 months since we got it.

Yup... i usually advise this to the N16 Sentra Grandeur owners... the MAF on some engine models can really be sensitive. Usually, try to clean it anywhere between 10K to 20K kms depending on the driving/dust conditions you encounter.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hey guys! Busted na yong isang (low-beam) bulb ng headlights ko and i'm planning to replace it asap. Question is, are there brighter bulbs than the stock(H4 ba yon?, don't know the wattage) that is just 'plug and play'? Yong sasalpak na lang na wala na kailangang electrical-related adjustments na gagawin? Kindly recommend a good one at kung saan available, i might as well replace the pair of headlight bulbs, kung meron mas maliwanag.

thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan yung MAF sensors na yan located?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    boy, may plug and play na harness. you have to install the wiring harness if you want to upgrade to higher wattage bulbs to prevent damage to the original wirings.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lalabas na daw yng facelifted patrol with new fender flared, and grille....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    lalabas na daw yng facelifted patrol with new fender flared, and grille....

nissan dealers told me about this one... much bigger engine daw than as of before...

muntik na nga kami humabol sa promo nung dec31 eh kung hindi lang nabangga yung van sa poste nung pasko... pumayag na sa trade yung nissan sa presyong gusto namin.. sayang...

Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread