New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Yup... i usually advise this to the N16 Sentra Grandeur owners... the MAF on some engine models can really be sensitive. Usually, try to clean it anywhere between 10K to 20K kms depending on the driving/dust conditions you encounter.
    +1 ulit... ibang iba ang hatak and mapapasin mo yung difference sa acceleration... + when using the OD

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB View Post
    boy, may plug and play na harness. you have to install the wiring harness if you want to upgrade to higher wattage bulbs to prevent damage to the original wirings.
    thanks arb. any recommended specific harness and higher wattage bulbs? para itatanong ko na lang sa shops dito sa banawe.

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post

nissan dealers told me about this one... much bigger engine daw than as of before...

muntik na nga kami humabol sa promo nung dec31 eh kung hindi lang nabangga yung van sa poste nung pasko... pumayag na sa trade yung nissan sa presyong gusto namin.. sayang...
    deym! sayang nga. how much daw selling price nung bagong patrol?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Do yo have any pics of the new nissan patrol?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the only engine that they could put in that would make me buy the facelifted patrol is the td42, it's not crdi so i guess they wont bring it in but im still hoping.... i doubt if they would bring in the 4.8 6cylinder gas engine.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Torotor
    any recommended specific harness and higher wattage bulbs? para itatanong ko na lang sa shops dito sa banawe.
    i use 130W Narva bulbs and Narva wiring harness and changed the bulb sockets to ceramic type. bought these sa shop ni GlennSter.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kelangan ko na ba linisan un maf sensor ko? 28K mileage na akin.. hehehe

pero pang cruising lang talaga.. sluggish nadin un akin dahil sa bigat ng mags. hehe!

boy torotot,
    mag HID ka na :D
    pm me ill give you a good deal.....

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    i use 130W Narva bulbs and Narva wiring harness and changed the bulb sockets to ceramic type. bought these sa shop ni GlennSter.
    malaki ba improvement, approximately ilang percent increase ng brightness? how much approximately did the whole set cost(+ instalation) that time? any other good brands besides Narva(just in case walang available)? btw, i assume it doesn't matter if i have the same light sets as the new patrols, yong clear(don't know the term)...i still would need the bulb sockets changed to ceramic...right?

Quote Originally Posted by odell View Post
    boy torotot,
    mag HID ka na :D
    pm me ill give you a good deal.....
    hehehe..would love to dude, pero even a good deal, i probably couldn't afford at this time. sobrang layo yata price ng HIDs sa conventional.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boy Torotot, malaki ang improvement sa visibility. mas maliwanag ng at least 50%. mga around 1.5K ang nagastos ko around 2 yrs ago.

lens lang naman ang pinagkaiba ng new at old patrol. and kapag naglagay/palit ka ng wiring harness, kasama na dun yung new socket, plastic nga lang yung sa narva, kaya pinalitan ko ng ceramic type.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Boy Torotot, malaki ang improvement sa visibility. mas maliwanag ng at least 50%. mga around 1.5K ang nagastos ko around 2 yrs ago.

lens lang naman ang pinagkaiba ng new at old patrol. and kapag naglagay/palit ka ng wiring harness, kasama na dun yung new socket, plastic nga lang yung sa narva, kaya pinalitan ko ng ceramic type.
    Ok ba yong Narva brand? Or any other brand you would have preferred, i.e. Osram or Phillips or any other 130Watts bulbs?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Torotot View Post
    deym! sayang nga. how much daw selling price nung bagong patrol?
    la pa eh..

Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread