New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hope nissan will bring the serena with price and specs that competes sa innova... Nissan Livina...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    [QUOTE=ray_noel;3053038]Hope nissan will bring the serena with price and specs that competes sa innova... Nissan Livina...

ito sanang bagong nissan serena ang dumating sa PINAS, meron akong SERENA 2003 model.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    [QUOTE=Dranreb_100319;3164495]
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Hope nissan will bring the serena with price and specs that competes sa innova... Nissan Livina...

ito sanang bagong nissan serena ang dumating sa PINAS, meron akong SERENA 2003 model.
    Feeling ko lang. Parang ayaw mag compete si Nissan-Ph sa ibang line ups ng mga competitors ngayon.
    Kasi it's been a while na wala silang bago. I think.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Xpander Twin: Nissan PH to launch Livina MPV | Autoindustriya

How we came across the information is interesting, but basically, Nissan had the vehicle approved by certain government agencies before bringing one to the market. And the details like the weight and engine displacement match only one model: the Livina. And we also confirmed it with an insider.
    This Livina will have the 1.5-liter 4A91 engine and the 4-speed automatic. The vehicle measures 4510mm long, 1750mm wide, and 1700mm tall. The ground clearance will be the big advantage of the Livina as it will likely be 205mm based on the Indonesian market specifications.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    4AT.. malakas pa din sa gas yan.. but if they price it maybe below the xpander.. it might sell..

Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    4AT.. malakas pa din sa gas yan.. but if they price it maybe below the xpander.. it might sell..
    Average ang FC ng 4AT Xpander. Iyong 4AT Ertiga naman matipid daw sa FC.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    imagine the Xpander... with a Nissan A/C

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    imagine the Xpander... with a Nissan A/C
    the seats will probably still feel the same...

btw,
    is there an 'issue' with the expander's aircon?
    i have heard from more than one owner, na 'hindi lumalamig aircon ng expander namin'.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 2nd, 2022 at 11:13 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    Would Nissan PH want to further differentiate the Nissan Livina... by possibly using Zero G Seats even if just for the driver and passenger seats for a TOTL model? hehe!

Didn't know the Expander had some aircon complaints. If it does, I would hope Nissan would not opt to change it where the Aux Fan of the compressor is a compact unit. Because that Compact Nissan Aux Fan for the Aircon costs around 16k php to replace 4 years ago. I won't care to speculate how much it costs now.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

btw,
    is there an 'issue' with the expander's aircon?
    i have heard from more than one owner, na 'hindi lumalamig aircon ng expander namin'.
    what i heard is that mitsubishi is famous for aircon problems, i know from our lancer pizza and 2nd gen montero

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast