New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reirocel View Post
    Mga sir need your help.planning to buy a nissan sentra lec ps 1998 for 89k.makinis p sya.ok po b ang price
    i wouldn't worry too much about the price, even as some might say it's too expensive for the model.
    what i would be more worried about, is the true condition of the car.
    i can spend upwards of 50K to fix her up, kung mamalasin.

if there's nothing wrong with the car.. everything works.. i'd buy her.

ganito ginagawa ko..
    start the engine and let it idle for a few minutes. notice what rpm it does, when cold, and when warmed up to working temp.
    if it dies, there's something wrong with it. my old sentra could idle for 15 to 30 minutes. (then i'd turn her off. sayang gas.)
    take it for a drive, setting it thru its paces, to test suspension and body geometry (may kabig ba? dapat ay wala.). drive thru humps and bumps, to see if there is kalampag. check the brakes. buksan to see the brake pads, if allowed.
    have the car lifted at a service station, if you are allowed. then will you see if rust had already started.
    check every switch, every light, everything! do all the instruments and gauges work? see what does not work.
    inspect the insides.. the seats.. this will give you an idea of how the previous owner treated it.
    check engine bay fluids. it will give you an idea of the treatment owner gave her.
    have a checklist with you. i am sure that in your excitement, you will forget to check many things.

if seller refuses to have you drive the car, walk away. he's hiding something.

and oh! check the ownership papers. no one wants to buy a stolen car.

good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 27th, 2015 at 11:27 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Hi,

Just wanted to share consumption for Exalta 2001 AT - STA model.

I usually gas in Shell Racing Gasoline. Php 1000 can last Monday to Friday. Taguig to Makati, around 10km one way.

I think that means 4km/L.

Alex

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Hi,

Just wanted to share consumption for Exalta 2001 AT - STA model.

I usually gas in Shell Racing Gasoline. Php 1000 can last Monday to Friday. Taguig to Makati, around 10km one way.

I think that means 4km/L.

Alex

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am getting 8.95km/l on my 2009 Nissan GX a/t. A very Far cry from my 2013 Suzuki Swift 1.4L a/t which is getting 13.29km/l. Satisfied naman ako kasi I used to get 7.02km/l sa pinalitan kong sasakyan na 2005 Suzuki APV a/t.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by reirocel View Post
    Guys need your help.d kc ako makapost ng topic e...anyway.
    Nissan sentra 2004 gx M/T 1.3
    120k.no aircon.90k plus mileage nya.
    What do you think?
    Bought my 2009 GX a/t with 110k kms for 120k from a relative. Car was her company car. She gave me the maintenance records (casa maintained) but may mga ipinagawa pa rin ako:
    1) Bumigay a/c blower after 2mos. Replaced with a bnew Taiwan blower for Php3,800.
    2) May mga radiator leaks nung nabili ko. Raplaced with a double radiator na may bronze top na for P5,000.
    3) Butas din muffler kakasayad yata. Replaced with a stainless one for P3,500.
    4) Changed all fluids and belts sa Nissan Westgate. May kamahalan 100,000km PMS service nila at P13,700.

Planning to change the front shocks (kasama na shock boots and mounting), tie rods, bushings (Cruven) and front engine support. Nasa Php12,000 estimate ko dito (KYB shocks and 555/Federal Mogul tie rods). I usually change the suspension of my car after 8yrs. Pero since di ko sya nabili ng bnew, palitan ko na sya next year kahit na minimal pa lang yung mga nararamdaman ko.

Nag upgrade na rin ako ng sounds (added Pioneer rear speakers, tweeters at under-the-seat subwoofer), horn (Bosch Europa), headlights (Xenon HIDs), tint (V-Kool OEM20), mags (I have a set of 17" wheels from a previous ride), steering wheel (Momo from a previos ride), carpet, LED lights (interior and exterior), alarm, sports pedal, etc.

Tama sila, you need to have additional funds for repairs and upgrades. Estimate ko is about P50,000.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I am getting 8.95km/l on my 2009 Nissan GX a/t. A very Far cry from my 2013 Suzuki Swift 1.4L a/t which is getting 13.29km/l. Satisfied naman ako kasi I used to get 7.02km/l sa pinalitan kong sasakyan na 2005 Suzuki APV a/t.
    Lifetime figures nga po pala yang mga yan. Yung Swift is regularly used by the wife from Las Piñas to San Juan (Greenhills) on week days (via EDSA). Considering the traffic on EDSA, naka-jackpot yata kami sa Swift. Sentra naman dala ko pag papasok (Graveyard shift). So combined city and hiway driving sila parehas. Nasa 9.06kms/l ako sa Sentra about 2mos ago pero nung nag Ber-months na bumaba na ako sa 8.95kms/l from Las Piñas to Makati. Still happy as I was getting 7.02kms/l sa APV naman for 10yrs. Metikuloso kasi ako so I kept track sa lahat ng pa-gas ko sa APV since first car ko sya. Yung nagastos ko sa gas sa APV at yung savings if I just bought a Sentra 1.3L na a/t din could have bought me a 2nd hand car after 10yrs!!! Naawa nga ako sa mga naka APV na a/t. I try to warn those who are considering to buy the APV sa Suzuki forums pero since karamihan sa forum na yun nakabili na, love-your-own na ang attitude nila at syempre all-praises na sa APV. Don't get me wrong, I love my APV but the cost of ownership was just too much!!!

.imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1445750530.116135.jpg
    Last edited by Macky; October 25th, 2015 at 02:25 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    anyone with info on fuel consumption of the new Urvan? thanks

8. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    2005 Nissan Xtrail 2.0L. Average of 250km a week

Combined : 7Km/L

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by leonidkibs View Post
    2005 Nissan Xtrail 2.0L. Average of 250km a week

Combined : 7Km/L
    We bought a '93 nissan sentra sedan last year. 1.6L - 16.5 k/l on long drive, w/ aircon on and no passenger.
    distance traveled was from antipolo to san jose, nueva ecija. syempre, w/ nuvitron dual device. later na lang testingin w/o devices.
    Last edited by pyramid00; January 20th, 2016 at 10:32 PM. Reason: additional info

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    gandang araw po sa lahat..... ask ko lang po kung mayroon nang figures ang facelifted na 2016 almera.... like FC nya, riding comfort, driveabilty and the likes.....TIA sa mga sasagot po....

Nissan Fuel Consumption Database