1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by odie vti View Post
    2015 Almera (1.5 MID) Automatic
    Current mileage: 2,600 kms
    City: 7.5-8.5 km/l
    Highway: not yet tested
    Fuel: Caltex Platinum

hoping to get better FC once it hits 5Tkm... car not really broken-in yet i think. current FC not really bad considering its a HUGE car for its class (C-segment size for B-segment price).
    i remember my 1997 1.4 sentra MT.
    it started at 6 km/li, brand new.
    by the time the odo read 10K, FC was up to 9 - 10 km/li in the city.
    of course, traffic was a lot better, then.
    good luck.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i remember my 1997 1.4 sentra MT.
    it started at 6 km/li, brand new.
    by the time the odo read 10K, FC was up to 9 - 10 km/li in the city.
    of course, traffic was a lot better, then.
    good luck.
    Hopefully mag improve nga FC niya like your Sentra before.... di ko rin kasi masyado ginagamit saka bini-baby ko pa ang takbo... most Almera owners na matic din claim 9km/l city driving so im still observing my car... sabagay when it was around 1,600km mileage i only averaged 7.5km/l, now lately im hitting 7.8 to 8 km/l(depende sa traffic and apak)... its FC is improving steadily over time.... ☺

Gusto ko lang sa kanya, hindi siya underpowered like my sentra 1.3 gx matic before.... Good power to weight ratio with the 1.5 engine. Also the Almera A/T may look big and heavy but its only 1,030 kg curb weight... the body does feel light when driving around.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Kamusta FC ng nissan almera AT 2016? Plan namin bumili as a family car. For travel din sa work from tarlac to clark pampanga via sctex sana.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post
    How about the sentra gsx fuel consumption? Thanks in advance!
    My 2005 Sentra GSX's best in city driving is 6.5K/liter, how about yours?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Is there any Sentra 200 2.0L owner here? I'm thinking of buying a 2nd hand and one of my considerations is the fuel efficiency. I've red some reviews before and its said that the Fuel consumption is at average 11-kilometers per liter/mixed driving and 9KM for city driving on the Automatic transmission. Just don't know if its somehow efficient if you compare to the sedans nowadays.

The seller is offering this unit at the price of 350K, 2014 registered 5K+ mileage M/T but i think its negotiable pa naman. Basic looks outside and features but I'm impressed with its very spacious interior kaya medyo nagugustuhan ko. I'm not planning of selling it again so resale value would not be an issue to me besides this will be my first car incase so I'm gonna keep it until maybe 10yrs+ pa hanggat tumatakbo pa

Is it worth considering po ba?Fair po ba for that current value/price?if not how low can the price be at the specs? Cause I've also found an accent and kia rio with the same price , Honda and toyota sedans were too pricey for 2014/15 models so medyo out sa budget ko after all nissan is from japan din naman daw with the same reliability,you guys can correct me I'm wrong I'm a first timer for this kind of stuffs.

Hoping you guys can give me feedbacks.

Sorry if you guys would find it irrelevant to post here on this thread, I'm a new user and I can't create a new thread not until after my 5th post, that's the rule of this site for the newbie.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Getting 7.47km/l-7.93km/l purely city driving (full tank-kilometer reset-full tank method)

from my N16 Exalta AT.

Any N16 owners here?

What's your consumption?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    malakas talaga sa gas pano ba pahihinain

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    malakas talaga im using nissan serena QRVR local.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Fuel consumption of my 2017 Juke based on reading on the instrument panel. Mixed city and highway. One week in heavy traffic, weekend on skyway, ave. 100kph: 12.5 li/ 100 km or 8 li/km. Then got stuck in heavy traffic on Alabang-Zapote highway for 3 hrs. Consumption went up to 13.7li/100km or 7.29 li/km.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Hi! I'm new to this forum. Regarding fuel consumption, I have a Nissan Exalta STA 2000 all stock. Always maintained 31 psi tire pressure, uses V-Power gas.

Fuel Consumption:

City Driving - 5-6 km/L

Hiway Driving - 7-8 km/L

Any comment re my gas mileage would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Nissan Fuel Consumption Database