New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Sir jut703 i just posted what my MID says. I maintained my speed between 70 to 80kph till the calamba toll. My full tank method computation from gas station to san pablo laguna via gma cavite, carmona exit ,slex southbound to san pablo laguna and back with normal driving mode a/c always on and average speed of 90kph on slex with short sprints of 140kph along star tollway got me 16.8kms per liter. while my MID showed 18.2km/l with only me in the car sir.

My unit is only the base variant 1.6 m/t sir sphynx unit i think is a 1.6 Cvt. he mostly post his city or mixed driving conditions. I travel mostly to the southern part of our country. Seldom do i go to manila and of that rare time i do go to manila with moderate to heavy traffic my MID showed 9.8kms/l

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Sir jut coming from my old sentra 98 b13 changed engine to 1.6 with vtc which drinks 8 to 9 kms per liter in the metro traffic and averages 13 to 14 kms/l on hiways i am very happy with my sylphy coz i can feel the difference of my monthly gas budget. Even now that gas prices are going up i still can say that i have savings with the sylphy than my older sentra.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Laking bagay ng HUD ng fuel consumption ano? Lalo na pag conciously mong ginagawa. Isip ko nga sanayin ng ganyan driving ko eh. Hanggang sa maging natural nalang yun tipid driving skillz.
    Nice numbers bro skyflakes (puch*, naghahanap tuloy ako skyflakes dito sa bahay) :D:D
    Thank you sir! Try nyo po gawin i think you'll get almost the same give and take 2kms lang sir. Kaso nga nakakainip lang talaga. Usually po kasi 90kph cruising speed ko sir. Sinubukan ko lang yun sinabi nang mechanic ko at nagulat nga din ako sir ganun lumabas sa MID. Reset my MID upon entering the slex coming from carmona exit sir took the picture upon stopping near the calamba tollgate. It's all hiway run sir. Very happy with my sylphy sir. 2013 Nissan Sentra aka Sylphy

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Sir jut703 i just posted what my MID says. I maintained my speed between 70 to 80kph till the calamba toll. My full tank method computation from gas station to san pablo laguna via gma cavite, carmona exit ,slex southbound to san pablo laguna and back with normal driving mode a/c always on and average speed of 90kph on slex with short sprints of 140kph along star tollway got me 16.8kms per liter. while my MID showed 18.2km/l with only me in the car sir.

My unit is only the base variant 1.6 m/t sir sphynx unit i think is a 1.6 Cvt. he mostly post his city or mixed driving conditions. I travel mostly to the southern part of our country. Seldom do i go to manila and of that rare time i do go to manila with moderate to heavy traffic my MID showed 9.8kms/l
    Sir jut coming from my old sentra 98 b13 changed engine to 1.6 with vtc which drinks 8 to 9 kms per liter in the metro traffic and averages 13 to 14 kms/l on hiways i am very happy with my sylphy coz i can feel the difference of my monthly gas budget. Even now that gas prices are going up i still can say that i have savings with the sylphy than my older sentra.
    Yes bro, I'm not discounting the efficiency of the Sylphy. I'm pretty sure it's more efficient than your old B13.

I also won't be shocked if it can indeed break 20 km/L. However, MID readings based on only 20 km of travel doesn't count for anything. If perhaps you did 200+ km and only consumed 10L based on full tank method, then that's conclusive proof that the Sylphy can really go past 20 km/L.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012

sir i am quite curious what was youre rpm at 100kph on a 5th gear? was the nvh good on highway and road noise? btw your fc in city driving is so impressive.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sir i am quite curious what was youre rpm at 100kph on a 5th gear? was the nvh good on highway and road noise? btw your fc in city driving is so impressive.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yes bro, I'm not discounting the efficiency of the Sylphy. I'm pretty sure it's more efficient than your old B13.

I also won't be shocked if it can indeed break 20 km/L. However, MID readings based on only 20 km of travel doesn't count for anything. If perhaps you did 200+ km and only consumed 10L based on full tank method, then that's conclusive proof that the Sylphy can really go past 20 km/L.
    Sir that is why i posted pure hiway run at 70 to 80kph speed only. It is a controlled run sir. I am also aware of the inaccuracy of the MID but i assume give and take 80 to 90% accuracy. Also when i reset it. it first showed 21 then it went up to 23.7 at the end of the tollway.

I once had the chance to drive my former bosses robin vios 1.3e m/t from qc to angeles years ago. We did the full tank method i did 80 to 100kph cruising speed run my boss can't believe his calculator. He declared i did 25km/l. I am a light footed driver. No abrupt accelerations. Shifts early. When cruising i barely step on the gas. Maybe it's just the way i drive sir. 2013 Nissan Sentra aka Sylphy2013 Nissan Sentra aka Sylphy

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm CARLOver View Post

Sir my Rpm at 90kph is 2,500 100kph is 2,750 and at 3,000 rpm my speed is at 110kph nvh for me is a 6 to 7 at a scale of 1to10 sir. The car i feel is really light for it's size. Even lighter than our old sentra b13

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Sir my Rpm at 90kph is 2,500 100kph is 2,750 and at 3,000 rpm my speed is at 110kph nvh for me is a 6 to 7 at a scale of 1to10 sir. The car i feel is really light for it's size. Even lighter than our old sentra b13
    thank you sir. will check this car out on saturday. i hope i can get a test drive hehehe. when you purchased your car how much were the discount given to you by the SA? and how long did you wait for your unit?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    thank you sir. will check this car out on saturday. i hope i can get a test drive hehehe. when you purchased your car sir, how much was the discount given to you by the SA? and how long did you wait for your unit?

thank you sir. will check this car out on saturday. i hope i can get a test drive hehehe. when you purchased your car sir, how much was the discount given to you by the SA? and how long did you wait for your unit?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm CARLOver View Post

812k 45k disc. Freebies vkool tint,3yrs Lto reg.,matting,seatcover,umbrella sir. I think the max disc now is at 30k. 5working days wait sir because of the paper works. Bank P.O. but the unit is already ready in 3days.Enjoy sir! Hope you will like the sylphy too sir

2013 Nissan Sentra aka Sylphy