New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yan ba ang lawmaker o law breaker? Kakabilib di ba?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    easy lang kayo. lahat naman tayo nag iisip. iba iba lang views natin.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by beatles
    Mr. Roninblade sinasabi mo na madali lng magnakaw ng MC and magdikit ng sticker sa helmet... kaya nga kailangan ng proper ID, para mabawasan ang pagnakaw ng motor ksi nga madali lng gawin ito.
    kelangan ng proper ID para magnakaw ng motor? j/k. heheheh.

my other point is kng madali lng magdikit ng sticker na false, eh gamitin mo naman ang UTAK MO ksi kng iba ang nakadikit na information then pwde sya maging suspect ksi hndi MATCH yung helmet sa MC.
    who would be stupid enough to steal a bike then put a non-matching sticker on the helmet he's wearing?

another na sa sinabi mo na people won't complain kng may tamang reason behind it... dyan ka nagkakamali... nasa nature na ng pinoy ang magcomplain kasi hndi nila tlga iniintindi ang effect nung batas, ang laman lng ng utak nila eh ANO ANG MAS NAKAKABUTI SA AKIN... hndi na nila iniisip ang kapakanan ng karamihan... sympre minsan dpat din magsacrifice so sana bago magcomplain intindihin muna or magbigay nlng ng suggestion pra mapaganda yng bill... sa color coding plang ang dami ng complain pero mas napabuti naman yng traffic condition eh...
    i wasn't talking about the general public. i was referring to the people here in this forum. i said "people here will not complain against an idea...". i was trying to tell you that people here are educated and will not complain against an idea if the reasoning behind it are solid and not half-baked like the proposed MC bill. is that clear enough for ya?

like the others said above me, hindi naman pwedeng one to one yung rider to motorcycle ratio... how about if i want to borrow my friend's bike? i cant borrow his helmet too; hindi ko naman name yung naka post sa sticker. and more importantly, what if di ko sya ka-size ng helmet or maluwang sa akin yung size? recommended for safety na exact fit yung helmet sa head mo. di ko naman pwedeng gamitin yung helmet ko kasi nga di match sa bike na gagamitin ko yung posted info, right?

sabi nga namin dito hindi pinag-isipang mabuti ang proposed bill na yan. one should try to look at an idea from all sides and think of every possible consequence before supporting the said idea.

lastly, this is a free flowing online discussion; no need to get emotional about it. attacking somebody personally or throwing insults (otherwise known as flaming) only shows how young and/or immature a person is. ;)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    i'm not attacking you personally but I want to address it to you because it was your comment and you also made a comment on my comment, so there's no reason why we should pick a fight between each other. I also want to point out that not all forumers are educated enough because of those remarks they made. I know that you are mature enough to know the what is right from wrong but making a suggestion would be better than trashing the bill without making any review. another thing is that we have TOO MANY bill but are those bills being used? I guess not, so it is better to make a new one so that the public would know about it and it would be applicable to our present situation. the other bills, i think would not apply to the present because things have changed and we must adapt to our present situation.

Mr. Roninblade, I am sorry if i have offended you but some comments are just out of place and please help in making this bill better by giving suggestion and asking question and not by saying trash this bill because of the reason you have.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    i would also like to add that i respect some of your point, lalo na yng regarding sa helmet and bike thing and the borrowing of it. so by making suggestion it would be better. I'm sorry again and I hope you accept my apology.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    FPJ, nagiisip naman ako eh... ikaw nga yng hndi nagiisip ksi puro lagay ka lng ng site dyan eh hahahah

gaya ng check point sino bang may gusto nun... hndi lang nagpapatraffic, hassle pa sa driver. eh yng bill naman na to is for the safety ng MC drivers eh... eh d kng ayaw nila at may maaksidente buhay naman nila yun eh.

Keep it cool nlng...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    im sorry too but my only suggestion really is to trash this bill.
    in my opinion, its just the wrong way of addressing the issue at hand.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ok hahaha no hard feelings bro!

how can you make this bill a better one?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sa amin mabilang mo lang ang may helmet, may patrol naninita pero sabihan ka lang warning... heheheheh

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    sana may fine yng mga wlang helmet para matuto mga yan...

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
MC riders Beware of new law!!!