New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    There's a neighborhood cat that has found herself a comfy nightly bedspace. Our car roofs. Tried switching slots....either she's too smart, too dumb, too stubborn....it has become her new habit. The sight of daily paw prints, fresh new pussy scratches is patience-testing.[emoji35]
    Don't want the inconvenience of covers....that's a chore to have on dailies. Looked into options like motion sensored ultrasonic pet repel gadgets(dunno if they ever work), scarecrow(should be scarecat here), stuffed mean looking toys....or just bait & trap that wily pussy.....this last 1 will be a challenge.
    Throw your brilliant ideas in, please! Thanks![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hose it down with water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Yeah, make it wet!

Also: I used citronella oil around my car (poured some on the concrete floor) and on the tires largely eliminated this situation for me. Cats seem to hate the smell.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Yeah, make it wet!

Also: I used citronella oil around my car (poured some on the concrete floor) and on the tires largely eliminated this situation for me. Cats seem to hate the smell.
    Then how about citronella candles (not lit),- will they do the trick?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Then how about citronella candles (not lit),- will they do the trick?

I kinda doubt it. I find it works well when the scent is a bit strong. When the scent starts to fade, I just spray/pour more oil.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Yeah, make it wet!

Wet & lubed? Hmmmm[emoji848]....Where best to grab citro oil? Thanks for the tickling idea.[emoji4]

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Wet & lubed? Hmmmm[emoji848]....Where best to grab citro oil? Thanks for the tickling idea.[emoji4]

I got mine from one of the kiosks in SM, it's the kind of oil which is intended to be used in a humidifier/diffuser.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I got mine from one of the kiosks in SM, it's the kind of oil which is intended to be used in a humidifier/diffuser.
    Idea on price? Thanks, sir![emoji106]

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I don't mind pussys in my hood or roof, as long as they don't poop in the car.. they are cute and adorable animals. Id just put wax on the area more frequently to protect the paint.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    I don't mind pussys in my hood or roof, as long as they don't poop in the car.. they are cute and adorable animals. Id just put wax on the area more frequently to protect the paint.
    tingnan nyo kami ni 12vdc na maka-nature eh hindi na gaano concern if akyatin kotse ng pusa. SA katagalan eh wapakels na.

Yung mga pusakal dito sa garahe eh 7+3kuting tapos may dalawa pa dayo sa gabi gusto makikain. Ni-isa walang pumupunta sa engine bay. Kasi alam nila kotse namin.

Chaka marunong tumae mga ito kumakalkal talaga ng lupa. Tingin nila sa garden eh forest.

Ewan ko ba mabait sa akin mga stray dogs and pusakal. May nagsabi din dati sa isang lecture alam daw nila pag tunay na christian yung tao. Booomyeahyeah holla!!!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast