Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    di ko sure. sa ex-colleague ko yung Revo

and Company nung Starex yung nagbayad
    ahhhh buti sinagot lahat

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Different tastes for different folks. All my cars have always been just “Stock+” (i.e. mostly stock with OEM upgrades).

2013 Ranger XLT - 18” Wildtrak rims, silver bottom bumper:

2015 Altis 1.6G - 18” G37 rims,Vkool clear tint

2017 Civic 1.8E - 18” Accord V6 rims, black grille, USDM ducktail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Para sa akin ganito lang din dapat.. Ang Guwapo at ang Linis..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Different tastes for different folks. All my cars have always been just “Stock+” (i.e. mostly stock with OEM upgrades).

2013 Ranger XLT - 18” Wildtrak rims, silver bottom bumper:

2015 Altis 1.6G - 18” G37 rims,Vkool clear tint

2017 Civic 1.8E - 18” Accord V6 rims, black grille, USDM ducktail

yung Ranger XLT puede din naka Ranger Raptor mags..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    yung Ranger XLT puede din naka Ranger Raptor mags..
    I had my Ranger long before the Raptor was launched here. But yes 20” OEM rims on beefy tires look good on the Ranger too.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoyJo View Post
    Para sa akin ganito lang din dapat.. Ang Guwapo at ang Linis..
    Thanks! Personally I don’t like flashy exterior mods. Just enough to make the car unique without straying too far from stock.

My Civic for example - I think there’s only one other Civic with the same set of rims in the country. So it’s actually more unique than the countless Rotas or fake Volks you’ll see on the road.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    What about 3rd gen montero sport owners who like the rear of the facelifted model, which has a trimmed version of the infamous iyaking tail lights? Kaso kahit anong gawin sa kanya eh andun parin siya kaya ugh.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks! Personally I don’t like flashy exterior mods. Just enough to make the car unique without straying too far from stock.

My Civic for example - I think there’s only one other Civic with the same set of rims in the country. So it’s actually more unique than the countless Rotas or fake Volks you’ll see on the road.

Those imitation Volks are so common that people actually refer to them fakes when they talk about em. Most don't even know what the originals are. Thoughts on Facelifting?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    personally,
    i prefer stock. "they look cleaner."
    mags? unless they're outrageously outrageous..., i wouldn't notice them at all.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Those imitation Volks are so common that people actually refer to them fakes when they talk about em. Most don't even know what the originals are. Thoughts on Facelifting?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I’d rather get Rotas than imitation Volks. But it depends on the car din, if I get a nice car I think it’d be better matched with higher-end aftermarket rims instead of Rotas. Pricey yes but cars are very impractical things to own anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    personally,
    i prefer stock. "they look cleaner."
    mags? unless they're outrageously outrageous..., i wouldn't notice them at all.
    So you don’t notice the difference between, say a base model with 15” rims and a TOTL with 18” rims?

Personal example - I find the base Mazda 3 1.6 ugly with the small rims, but the 2.0R is beautiful and timeless.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Actually wala na gaanong nag-iinstall ng fake TEs.

From say the Jimny to LCs. Lahat yan pagnag change ng wheels original volks ang nakakabit. I havent seen a fake set installed on those cars.

A couple friends own aftermarket offroad shops, mas mabenta pa volks compare sa black rhino or fuel. And couple that with a thinking of “ I have japanese truck so Ill install Japanese rims”

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast