New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Well para siguro sa mga OC lang katulad namin yung coating maintenance, per my detailer, yearly maintenance lang (done by them) and proper weekly wash lang ang kailangan kong gawin hehe.

Ah synthetic wax basically, siguro gamitin ko na lang yung tirang Meg's ULW ko hehe. Pag hindi tinamad of course.
    I think you'll just wash away the ULW right off sa next wash mo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Parang yun topic sa Optimum university. Drying aids with SiO must be water based instead of chem based. tama ba?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    But ano diff nila sa Bead Maker? Both are Polymer based diba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Got the blurb from P&S website:

Description
    Bead Maker now makes paint protection easier and faster than ever before. Bead Maker's unique formulation allows for quick spray application. This time saving product uses binding polymer monomer technology to produce a water beading, brilliant, long lasting finish. Bead Maker may be applied to wet or dry vehicles and is safe to spray all exterior surfaces. Bead Maker also does include UV Protection - we use a combination of a UV filter and UV stabilizers.

What makes Bead Maker different is the surface migrating molecule that attaches to the paint surface of a vehicle. Once attached this molecule cross-links and polymerizes on the surface thus building a hydrophobic durable layer of protection. Cure time is essentially two hours depending upon ambient conditions.

This is unlike anything I've ever used before. Haha I guess you really have to try it to know it better.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Guys, san ba magandang magpa ceramic coat ng Honda Brio ung quality ang work and affordable. Dami ko nakikita sa fb offering best ceramic coating blah blah blah. Tingin nyo how much kaya??

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Echusen View Post
    Guys, san ba magandang magpa ceramic coat ng Honda Brio ung quality ang work and affordable. Dami ko nakikita sa fb offering best ceramic coating blah blah blah. Tingin nyo how much kaya??
    you can always message them and ask for a price quotation para sa car mo. price varies din depende sa paint condition ng car mo since they will do paint correction muna prior to coating application

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Technical Details ... Find them on Facebook ...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Ok kaya ung Derudz auto care sa las pinas? Saw them in facebook. Cheaper than technical details.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chris45 View Post
    Ok kaya ung Derudz auto care sa las pinas? Saw them in facebook. Cheaper than technical details.
    For detailers offering ceramic coating, I would look at what product they are using rather than the price they offer for the coating. Brands such as GTechniq, CQuartz and Gyeon are high quality and very reliable. There are others that are also very reliable, but these are the most well known. ask your detailer what they are using and base your choice from that.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by chris45 View Post
    I'm​ reminded of this:

I'm not saying that the other shop can't do their thing. What I'm saying is, you'll soon find it out whether they are good or not.

Please update us if ever you go for that shop.

Ceramic coating