New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is why i want to know the contents of petron's new turbo diesel and shell's new diesel, me too have had problems with monyero sport and strada's scv, both were replaced under warranty but i had to pay additional charges for the strada because they said my fuel was contaminated whicj is BULLS#%T!!!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    this is why i want to know the contents of petron's new turbo diesel and shell's new diesel, me too have had problems with monyero sport and strada's scv, both were replaced under warranty but i had to pay additional charges for the strada because they said my fuel was contaminated whicj is BULLS#%T!!!!

same as what happened to my fuel tank. they told me that my tank was contaminated with water and they have to pull it down to clean the tank and the fuel lines.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    maybe we should replace our fuel filter every 10-15 K kms.. Fuel filter is the first line of defense against dirty fuel.. I know someone who already replaced his twice SCV twice on his montero sport..nasira ulit because hindi pinalitan fuel filter niya after the first SCV replacement.. also mag pa gas tayo sa mas bago, maraming nagpapagas, o sa mas matataas na mga gas stations..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    there were some or many already using these new diesel and there are many good feed back sana nga pero hindi pa nakakarating dito sa amin sa Davao meron lang Shell iisa pa lang na station ang layo pa sa amin 60/km
    under warranty Casa will always look for something that wiill take some from your pocket hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by arbe View Post
    maybe we should replace our fuel filter every 10-15 K kms.. Fuel filter is the first line of defense against dirty fuel.. I know someone who already replaced his twice SCV twice on his montero sport..nasira ulit because hindi pinalitan fuel filter niya after the first SCV replacement.. also mag pa gas tayo sa mas bago, maraming nagpapagas, o sa mas matataas na mga gas stations..

+10 po ako dito.

Ang sa akin ay Gen 1 Tucson. Wala namang problema now at about 40K KM odometer. Mostly sa Caltex station near PhilAm Las Pinas ako nag diesel refilling.

Thanks sa poster, now ko lang naalala na kailangan ko na pala mag change fuel filter.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by arbe View Post

ako regular pallit ng fuel filter ko every 10k kms. i never risk anything lalo na sa ganun kasi marami sisirain sa makina once na nakapasok na sa fuel lines. mahirap na ma-trace kung hanggang saan umabot ung problem. and i use original parts kahit sa labas na ako ngppachange oil. kahit medyo mahal e atleast sigurado naman pag casa galing ung parts. everytime na nagpapalit ako ng fuel filter ko e kitang kita ung dumi. every part na papalitan ko e sa casa ko binibili then sa labas ko nalang pinapagawa. but depende sa part. pag medyo sensitive na parts e sa casa ko na pinapagawa like nga nung SCV and EGR ko nung nasira,sa casa ko pinagawa pareho and d ko kaya ung presyo ng mga un.haha grabe mahal e.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I noticed most of SCV problems came from Denso, and the Bosch systems are not affected. Denso users are Toyota,Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Isuzu while Bosch users are Ford and Hyundai.(correct me if im wrong).

Just curious though, do you guys (those encountered SCV failure) have dual fuel-filter system the one with secondary and primary filters??

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    question..... with regards sa fuel filter, hindi ba ganun ka effective yung mga fuel filter ng mga sasakyan natin para may makalusot parin na dumi or its something else kaya nasisira yung SCV?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    http://business.inquirer.net/money/f...r-Euro-IV-fuel

just came across with this website while im browsing the internet. i just hope this will push through.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    I noticed most of SCV problems came from Denso, and the Bosch systems are not affected. Denso users are Toyota,Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Isuzu while Bosch users are Ford and Hyundai.(correct me if im wrong).

Just curious though, do you guys (those encountered SCV failure) have dual fuel-filter system the one with secondary and primary filters??

so you mean ba na mas maganda kung bosch brand ung SCV instead na denso?..

and can we do that na having secondary filters?i have no idea about that kasi e.or meron talagang oto na dual filters?..

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
SCV (Suction Control Valve)