New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    did you already change your shocks to a firmer one?

i sold my 2-year old rs9000 to a friend and installed a bilstein today. wow, it was like night and day!!! hindi na nagbo-bottom out inspite of the softer dobbinson rear springs. pitch and roll are also very well controlled. all these without the harshness of some brands. so far, i have already tried OME, RS9000's and now Bilstein. So far, Bilstein is the best overall!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah! Another satisfied Bilstein product owner! :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not yet :D Im just waiting for my fronts to give in, then im gonna get Bilsteins on all four corners. Oks ba bilsteins when cornering? What model did you get? Yellow/Blue or Silver?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung bilstein ba kapag nasa rough road hindi nanginginig yung sasakyan? yung stock kasi nanginginig e.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lubak ba kamo? Depends on your suspension settings. Pero isa lang masasabi ko sa Bilstein, it's worth the value of quality ride. Ibang iba ito compared to other aftermarket shocks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    stock setting ako ngayon. mag iimprove ba ito kapag pinalitan ko ng bilstein? how much ba bilstein?
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga magkano tsaka saang shop mabibili yan?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungas
    Lubak ba kamo? Depends on your suspension settings. Pero isa lang masasabi ko sa Bilstein, it's worth the value of quality ride. Ibang iba ito compared to other aftermarket shocks.

Ganoon ba. Sige reserve mo yan Bilsteins mo sa akin. :wink:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    stock setting ako ngayon. mag iimprove ba ito kapag pinalitan ko ng bilstein? how much ba bilstein?
    Quote Originally Posted by IceColdBeer
    Oo nga magkano tsaka saang shop mabibili yan?
    There is an improvement from your stock settings. Ride will be firmer than usual, but less body roll on high speed curves. It does absorb the sudden jolt caused by humps and potholes all over the metro. Sabi sa akin ni boss Freeman may distributor daw ito sa Quezon Ave. hindi ko lang alam kung san exact office. And as Bilstein ads claim, their shock absorbers will outlast the vehicle attached into.

I don't know how much sir woodfire bought his set, The Type 13 which is the original yellow and blue canister is pegged at 5,500 each while the 5100 series which is the silver canister is sold for 6,500 each. I can always say that the price you pay for these set are far fetched from those aftermarket ones which are sold less than 1K from the Bilsteins price.

Quote Originally Posted by afrasay
    Ganoon ba. Sige reserve mo yan Bilsteins mo sa akin. :wink:
    Ser, pasensya na po. As of now, I'm contented with the stiffness my ride has and the suspension stroke it gives, no plans of upgrading them soon. Buti na lang madaling kausap shop nila boss Freeman, I got to choose the right extension and exchanged it for longer ones before installing them on my ride. :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Salamat po, sir Ungas

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
To Pajero Kid