New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got the Type 13 at Php 5,500 per piece, so mga Php 22,000 for the four. I've tried Stock, OME, and Rancho RS9000's and all I can say is that BILSTEIN is the best so far!!!

I started to believe in Bilstein when I changed the stock suspension of my BMWE36 to a PSS9 Coilover Kit (adjustable height and 9-damping mode adjustments) a couple of months back. Talong talo niya yung stock ng BMW although the stock is already excellent. Napabilili lang ako kasi I lowered my e36 and changed my mags to second hand M-technic alloys.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire::: Same price din po pala kuha nyo. Ser, may I ask kung san kayo kumuha? Did you have any other options with regards to its extension and compression strokes?

I also did experimented on Ranchos, OME then Bilstein. I'm impressed with the ride performance of Bilstein from the rest of the pack.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ungas
    Ser, pasensya na po. As of now, I'm contented with the stiffness my ride has and the suspension stroke it gives, no plans of upgrading them soon. Buti na lang madaling kausap shop nila boss Freeman, I got to choose the right extension and exchanged it for longer ones before installing them on my ride. :D
    I'll give it 3 months... balita ko maganda daw yon ProComp :lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ProComp shock absorber settings are too soft. It will just bottom out on my ride. BTW, nice try afrasay, hahaha!!! :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uy jedi mind trick!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pano ko malalaman kung what type of bilstein will fit in my patrol? available din ba kay freeman ito?
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi::: GQ and GU shock absorber specs are the same stud to stud combination for the front while the rears are eyelet-eyelet mounts.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas, how about yung length ng shocks, pareho din?
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nope, dun po sila nagkakaiba. Kaya mas maganda dalhin dun para makita kung hanggang san kakayanin ng extension ng shocks para maiwasan mag bottom out. Ofcourse, you could opt for the same strokes as OEM parts or switch to longer ones.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba effect ng longer shocks?
    Signature

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
To Pajero Kid