New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    ano ba effect ng longer shocks?
    I think this would have to be self explanatory, longer shocks for longer suspension extension but shorter compression. But it doesn't necessarily mean you will have more stable ride on longer ones.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga bosing,newbie lang po,makikisingit.me consult lang ako,pls take a luk s forum.topic is 94 montero or 2001 carnival ls.i askd otep,he answrd some of my questions & recommended most of u guys hir.psilip na lang & giv ur 2 cents worth.salamt ng marami :?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungas
    woodfire::: Same price din po pala kuha nyo. Ser, may I ask kung san kayo kumuha? Did you have any other options with regards to its extension and compression strokes?
    I got it from a fellow officemate who is into off-roading. the specs i specified is for a pajero with a 50mm lift so the extension and compression travel should be matched.

as for the durability of bilstein, BMW CARMAG and TOTAL BMW claims that thus far, bilstein (of the Krupp German industrial group) produces the finest and widest array of auto dampers in the world.

i understand that ferman lao of R-Fusion is an official bilstein dealer. he can be reached at Auto_xer*yahoo.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: woodfire,

i've got PM for you... hope you'll reply soon

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    OT: woodfire,

i've got PM for you... hope you'll reply soon
    mbt, already replied to you via pm :D

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mga sirs, ask ko lang about suspension upgrades. how did you decide on which one to get? I feel lang it's so hard to try and if you're not satisfied, what happens? parang lagi kasi nasa 'surgery' the beloved ride. and magastos yata. Please enlighten me.:D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fundy::: Trial and error for my case. If you want the more common suspension upgrades there are lots of preset packages for almost every ride available locally like TJM or OME brands. I was almost satisfied with my previous OME light-medium duty suspension setup, kaso tinabihan ako ng mas mataas na Safari kaya gusto ko na rin taasan pa. :mrgreen:

I sold my previous suspension and got a taller coils but this time I made sure I was getting the quality I paid for and grabbed the famous for its high priced Bilstein. Pero hindi pa tapos dun, the front coils were too stiff with extra heavy duties. I had to wait for a few more days for the heavy duty coils to arrive in our country. Got rid of the extra heavy duty by selling it again. :?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    marami bang iba't ibang klaseng types ng suspension, for example, ang bilstein? meron bang hard or soft? anong type dapat ang bilhin ko kung gusto ko mabawasan ang tagtag?

Ungas, pwdeng pasabi ke freeman na baka hindi ako makapunta sa shop nya this week? meron kasi akong attend na wedding this sunday, kaya sa sunday na ang punta ko manila. pwde ko ng bayaran muna yung pina-reserve kong steering stabs through his bank account? thanks. :wink:

PS: meron ba si freeman bilstein shocks for GU patrol?
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alam ko iisang klase lang ang stiffness ng Bilstein shock absorbers, I may have to check in this.

Different shock absorber brands have different kind of stiffness. Kung gusto mo talaga ng malambot na shock absorber setting, try ProComp. Balita ko ito ang pinakamalambot and almost same specs ng OE shox.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How long is the warranty for BILSTEINs :?:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
To Pajero Kid