New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Ganda talaga yan yung mga model na bakal at matibay ang kaha hindi tulad nag mga truck ngayon kulang na lang magond plastic ang body sa nipis nag yero i still like my old truck but siyempre pogi ang bago hehehehehehe bro isketi bakit hindi bakal ang front bumper mo not like sa picture i like the metal one.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    bro isketi bakit hindi bakal ang front bumper mo not like sa picture i like the metal one.
    Di sa 'kin yung nasa last pic with the plastic front bumper. We had 2 L200s with metal front bumpers ('91 and '96 model). Binenta namin yung '91 L200 para makakuha kami nung '96 L200 tapos binenta din namin yun nung 2003 para may pangdown sa D-Max. ;)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    We had 2 L200s with metal front bumpers ('91 and '96 model). Binenta namin yung '91 L200 para makakuha kami nung '96 L200 tapos binenta din namin yun nung 2003 para may pangdown sa D-Max. ;)
    Sir isketi, ayaw nyo nang bumalik sa L200 (strada)? Pwede nyong ibenta yung D-Max para pang-down sa strada.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    Isali na rin natin yung base model L200 4x2:

L200 '91-'94

L200 '95-'96
    i miss this L200 in all-original form. Bench type front Seats pa ito sa harap accomodating 6! the later editions already came with bucket seats. when i saw first saw this in 1991 sa Motorplaza Showroom when it was in La Trinidad, i enjoyed sitting at the 2nd row- it was a snug fit for me. but as gained height and weight, it became a bummer. hehehehe...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Sir isketi, ayaw nyo nang bumalik sa L200 (strada)? Pwede nyong ibenta yung D-Max para pang-down sa strada.
    It would definitely be a good successor to our D-Max in the future. Sa ngayon, happy pa naman kami sa D-Max namin.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sir pardon my ignorance... Can anyone tell what's changed between the 2003, 2004 and early 2005 Strada? It seems that they are all the same and nothing's changed. Thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    may mga tao talaga na may preferred brand.

in my case, i like nissan specially in pick up trucks segment. the time when navara was not available i bought a strada since i don't like the hilux and the toyota brand. when navara is available months later, i sold my strada and bought a navara.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost recon View Post
    may mga tao talaga na may preferred brand.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost recon View Post
    in my case, i like nissan specially in pick up trucks segment. the time when navara was not available i bought a strada since i don't like the hilux and the toyota brand. when navara is available months later, i sold my strada and bought a navara.
    We know that you are very happy with your Navara. We are happy for you too. Sana you can convince other Navara owners to form a club para masaya. You may find it advantageous in the long run, so you can have a support group when our trucks get older. Actually, that's one of the reason why we formed the strada club, aside, of course, from our desire for belongingness, among other reasons.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by brokerboi View Post
    Sir pardon my ignorance... Can anyone tell what's changed between the 2003, 2004 and early 2005 Strada? It seems that they are all the same and nothing's changed. Thanks
    click on this link for further details... HTH...

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...06#post1270406

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by brokerboi View Post
    Sir, back read ka na lang sa thread na ito. You will find the answer to your query. Konti lang naman pages ng thread, 3 pages lang, ata. Maraming salamat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Mitsubishi Strada timeline...