New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ac, matipid na iyan. mine is around 6km/L lang, medyo hataw lang konti mag drive me. plus a/c is on all the time. once lang nag 7+ ako and that was driving slow and boring.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayy.. peeps another wrong info from me... ndi pala 8km per L.. hehe.. just 7... but the way i drive lagi mataas rpm.. hehe kaka recompute ko kanina.. mali pala... datas ko.. ahaha

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    thanks for welcoming me guys!
    fundy , pareho tayo consumption, its aroung 6-7km/l. I thought there’s something wrong w/ my paje. hanggang yan lang ba ang consumption (8 km/l max)? hindi nga ako makaabot ng 9km/l. is there any way I can improve my consumption; like using a specific oil (synthetic or multigrade) and adding fuel additives?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    matmat, don't be too obsessed with fuel consumption. you're within range naman. also, being too concerned with it will create opportunities for others to rip you off. some will tell you that you need overhaul already. I was told many times that my pajero needs overhaul by many mechanics, but my suki refuses to overhaul my paj bec he couldn't find anything wrong.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    besides, each person drives differently so you can't really compare. other factors are... traffic condition of the road you travel, weight of accessories/ occupants, tire pressure, engine condition, a/c setting . so many factors... it'll drive you nuts trying to figure out why you're getting low mileage.

My latest reading is just 5km/ L, bec after getting my fuel system cleaned, my ride feels so light that I can easily rev 3K and up. and am currently enjoying it. I can make it go back to 6 or 7, but I wouldn't be enjoying myself.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    fundy, what does it enatil to have your fuel system cleaned? i want to do this with mine. i am currently around 7.5 to 8 kms/liter

andy

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

I miss my suspension seats 2.0!!!!!

Yanig ka talaga pag sa hindi straight on ang humps.

Anyone wanna swap Gen2 suspension seats with my power adjustables? But it has to be leather.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pajerokid, were you the one with the hood na may intake para sa intercooler for the gen 2 pajero?

andy

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. Got my hood for P10k tapos yung scoop for P4500+ Pogi points.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yikes, medyo mahal pala, can't afford those pogi points just yet. another downside to having that hood for a gen 2 is that most of the subic converted gen 2s have the scoop hood, so baka akalain ng tao na converted yung sa akin. ayaw ko kasi ng converted.

andy

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Pajero Gen. 2 [Merged Threads]