New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung mga may hood scoops, 4m40 ang engine nila irregardless of body style (tonka or blister).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sir otep are you familiar with subic pajeros?
    sa engine bay ba baliktad din ang battery andd air box? cause i'm planning to replace my stock airbox with a subic pajero airbox (oblong shaped filter).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PROMDIBOY: AFAIK, pareho pa rin ang positioning ng airbox (passenger side) and battery. Bakit mo pa papalitan?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The airbox ang battery stay in the same position on ex-JDM Pajeros.

Yung shape lang ng airbox ang naiiba depende sa model and engine.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    otep, now that you mention it, the one i saw nga had the 2.8 liter engine.

ang ganda pa because on the intercooler was a diecast stamp saying intercooler turbo. when you closed the hood, you could see through the scoop the intercooler turbo words.

andy

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    lucky truck, the fuel system is cleaned by cleaning/ changing fuel filter, cleaning the fuel line/ fuel tank. and maybe putting additive that will clean the injectors.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sir pk may nagbigay kasi saakin ng knn drop in filter from states for 4m40 engine. carry over lang yung airbox ng gen 2 and 2.5 locally (cost cutting). ang dapat is yung oblong shaped. I was offfered by joseph atutubo swap but add ako 1 th, pero wala pa time makapunta. baka mas gumanda airflow ng 4m40 with orig airbox. sayang lang kasi kung di ko gamitin. do you think i just sell my knn and get the finer filter?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how much yung knn? i might be interested. insert lang ba yan....how ulit pumunta sa paranaque to see the pajero expert. gusto ko lang pa general check up yung pajero ko. text me 09177912730.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    thanks for the info. if i start using biodiesel, is it advisable to replace or clean my fuel filter a few days after starting to use biodiesel? will it act like a cleaner for my fuel system/injectors?

thanks,

andy

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PROMDIBOY, Since free of charge naman yung K&N, good deal na rin siguro. Kaya lang mas maganda kung maitago mo yung orig airbox Mas maganda talaga ang takbo ng naka low restriction filters like K&N and FF.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Pajero Gen. 2 [Merged Threads]