Quote Originally Posted by Zeph View Post
Musta mga Monty Owners? I posted my problem last time regarding the Lag on the acceleration of my Monty. Then recently, Guys I have to tell you this, kasi kahit gustong-gusto ko performance ng Monty ko, I became so disappointed with it. Just the other day, after exiting the carpark in Festival Mall, I suddenly felt a "thud" sound underneath the Right Front area of the engine. Then after just 1-2 secs, the "engine warm-up" indicator in the dashboard lit up, then after that was the "Check Oil" indicator. Then syempre kinabahan ako, so in split second, naghazard na ako tapos tinabi ko. Then after a second na naman, BIGLA NA LANG NAGLOCK ANG STEERING WHEEL, AND ALL THE WARNING INDICATORS LIT UP THEN THE ENGINE STOPPED OR WENT OFF. At that time, I knew I was experiencing my worst for my SUV--- MY MONTY STALLED. Buti na lang di pa ko nakalabas sa Highway. So what I did was, I Turned off the ignition, then restarted the engine. Buti naman at nakauwi din ko. I was so disappointed with what happened.... Paano na lang kung nasa highway ako nun... Anyway, I am asking all of you for your advice on this matter, kasi definitely papa-check ko sa casa. Thanks a lot Guys!
this was happen to me this one time but not totaly na huminto pero humina ang power niya the culprit is SCV is dirty mean dirty diesel i think take your Monty ASAP sa casa for check-up its dangerous under warranty pa naman yan grin: