New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 77 of 584 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 5834
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    371
    #761
    Quote Originally Posted by makona View Post
    naku malayo po sa ilocos sur po yan dun kasi province namin. hindi ko po alam e pero sabi niya kasi yung 9.18% rate is yun yung pinaka mababang rate nila ngayon kasi naka promo from oct 8 - dec 31 may memo lang daw silang na tanggap para sa all branch ng metrobank.
    Even the bank personnel show me the memo, ganun parin. apply nalang siguro ako sa friend mo if they offer that rates as add-on as what stated from this thread.

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    525
    #762
    Quote Originally Posted by makona View Post
    naku malayo po sa ilocos sur po yan dun kasi province namin. hindi ko po alam e pero sabi niya kasi yung 9.18% rate is yun yung pinaka mababang rate nila ngayon kasi naka promo from oct 8 - dec 31 may memo lang daw silang na tanggap para sa all branch ng metrobank.
    ok thank you.

    if that's a Metrobank promo then it will apply to all branches.
    Maybe i'll check it myself to the nearest metrobank branch in our place.

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    371
    #763
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    tama yan pero to good to be true

    from Metrobank website car loan calculator --> Metrobank Home Loan Calculator

    term: 12 months = add-on rates is 6%
    term: 18 months = add-on rates is 9%
    term: 24 months = add-on rates is 13%
    term: 36 months = add-on rates is 21%
    term: 48 months = add-on rates is 29%

    can you give us the Metrobank branch and contact person so we can verify it by ourselves. TIA

    Tama to good to be true.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    525
    #764
    Quote Originally Posted by roelrpt View Post
    Even the bank personnel show me the memo, ganun parin. apply nalang siguro ako sa friend mo if they offer that rates as add-on as what stated from this thread.
    anong sabi sa memo bro? nominal rate ba? kung nominal rate nga, yung kay makona quote computation ang mali. It should have been computed as nominal rates and not addon rates.

    *Makona:
    Can you confirm with your bank if that rates given to you is add-on or nominal rate for everyone's understanding.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    56
    #765
    cge tanong ko po baka mali nga yung computation kasi parang sobrang mura.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    371
    #766
    Eto po yung quotation sa akin kahapon.


  7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    371
    #767
    Quote Originally Posted by makona View Post
    cge tanong ko po baka mali nga yung computation kasi parang sobrang mura.
    Sana sir kami nalang ang mali. Para masaya tayong lahat.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    371
    #768
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    anong sabi sa memo bro? nominal rate ba? kung nominal rate nga, yung kay makona quote computation ang mali. It should have been computed as nominal rates and not addon rates.

    *Makona:
    Can you confirm with your bank if that rates given to you is add-on or nominal rate for everyone's understanding.
    Meron ngang promo metrobank until december 31, 2012. Tama yung rates na pinost ni makona. Pero nung tinanong ko kanina yung sa bank. Nominal rates daw yun.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    215
    #769
    paano ba ang nominal rates?

    sino pwede mag-explain?

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    525
    #770
    My wife tell me that she saw a new gray Mirage this morning loaded on a truck going to Pasong Tamo way.

    Anyone here receives any info from your Mitsu dealers about the actual unit at their respective showroom?

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage