New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 154 of 587 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstan View Post
    As per my SA this week daw baka malaman na kung ano yung 15k worth of accessories.
    sana nga sir para magkalinawan ang buyers and SA regarding this issue sana sama na lang sa 25K para mas malaki ang mababawas sa DP saka na ang accesssories hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I'm thinking of switching from Bank Financing to Cash payment for the Mirage. I asked my SA about it, but wala daw extra incentive / discount for that... anyone here have any luck with cash payment, got any extra discounts for it? what dealership / SA?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    dealing with different mitsubishi car dealership is as fragmented as it is, we just have to understand that although these dealership take their cue from the manufacturer, they still are a different management

to each their own management style

consumers just have to pick which dealership is more consumer friendly

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Kinausap ako ng SA ko when I asked if I can make the whole 40k promo as a discount to the car price. He told me that according to their meeting it's not yet allowed. Ang sabi lang niya yung 15k accessories may package A, B, and C. Kaso irerelease lang daw kapag launching na. At sabi niya lahat daw ng nagpareserve may available units na by 16

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    check this out guyz! sino pupunta? may test drive na hehe

Mitsubishi PH to launch Mirage with music festival and expo - News | TopGear.com.ph
    For the three-day expo event scheduled to run from 10am to 10pm, MMPC will have test units of the Mirage and of the company's other models at the venue for prospective buyers to test-drive and scrutinize. Exclusive offers will also be given to car shoppers who purchase a brand-new Mitsubishi at the event.

For the one-night-only Music Festival, top local bands like Pupil, Urbandub, General Luna and Up Dharma Down will take to the stage on November 16. Entry to the event, which opens at 5pm, is free to the public. To avail of the free tickets, everyone is advised to visit any Mitsubishi Metro Manila or Luzon dealerships, inquire about the all-new Mirage, and answer a short survey. For those who've reserved a Mirage under MMPC's pre-order exclusive promo, they are advised to contact the dealership where they booked their reservation to get free tickets.

Besides the free live performances of the country's top bands, MMPC will also raffle off numerous prizes like Apple iPads, Toshiba netbooks and LCD TVs, and Mirage exclusive stuff such as T-shirts and USB drives.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    extended pala ang reservation hanggang Nov 16
    bakit kaya? matumal...?
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstan View Post
    As per my SA this week daw baka malaman na kung ano yung 15k worth of accessories.
    Baka 15K worth of VKool tint hehehe!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    bakit kaya? matumal...?
    heh heh.
    read po,,,,,,New Mitsubishi Mirage

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Overprice for sure mga accesories na yan. Binibilisan nila rin siguro magkaroon ng acesories, baka kasabay na yan ng mga units. Kapag di na cash discount ang 15k, bka di na lang ko mag special plates nyan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    bakit kaya? matumal...?
    heh heh.
    Baka crisis pa rin dito sa pinas, hehe. Or marami di type ang design ng mirage, like exterior .

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage