New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 432 of 587 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    SA from another dealer called saying there's already a unit for me (White GLS-CVT) ready for release by Thursday. So, opening up opportunities with other dealerships really works!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^the gray area is the paint primer, applied to fully cover the metal sheet, while the red paint is the glossy EXTERIOR finish
    Had confirmed that all mirages have the same finished on under the hood.. actualy it's my unit photo taken from the shop yesterday when i had my paint protection job.... i undertand its the mitsu's way kaya siguro not pricey yung unit..
    Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Ang nakakaaliw pa is exactly Jan. 31 ko makukuha. Meaning pasok pa sa 20k discount! So blessed. Yayakapin ko ang masipag kong SA, kokonyatan ko naman yung original SA na tamad, hahahaha.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by joyce005 View Post
    Had confirmed that all mirages have the same finished on under the hood.. actualy it's my unit photo taken from the shop yesterday when i had my paint protection job.... i undertand its the mitsu's way kaya siguro not pricey yung unit..
    its true, one way to cut COST is to remove the UNNECESSARY. its the interior of the hood, its already painted with a PRIMER to protect the sheet metal from RUST, there is no need to polish it up like the exterior paint
    Last edited by kisshmet; January 29th, 2013 at 03:49 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hi mga ka mirage....ang mahal pala ng TPMS system....thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    its true, one way to cut COST is to remove the UNNECESSARY. its the interior of the hood, its already painted with a PRIMER to protect the sheet metal from RUST, there is no need to polish it up like the exterior paint
    I agree.. somehow it's not that important nga.. still happy with my mirage..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    actually yan ang pinaka ayaw ko sa mirage. that can easily be scratched. my old lancer pizza had fully finished interior panels. our vios had a non-glossy paint finish.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzboy420 View Post
    Ang nakakaaliw pa is exactly Jan. 31 ko makukuha. Meaning pasok pa sa 20k discount! So blessed. Yayakapin ko ang masipag kong SA, kokonyatan ko naman yung original SA na tamad, hahahaha.
    so after january, wala ng discount? di pa ako nag-aapply kasi ng loan. lol

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    ^^ The SA and the bank told me that by February, only a 10k discount will be offered. By March, there would be no more discount. That's why I grabbed the opportunity and accepted the unit offered to me without hesitation, even though it's my least preferred color. 20k is 20k.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    pero sana yung primer eh color red din.. sa kia ganyan din pero may kulay yung primer nila

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    if thats the case for the mirage under the hood na madalas pang nakikita, possible na same thing goes for the inside ng door panels or mga parts na natatakpan ng interior mouldings?

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage