New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 136 of 587 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    my wife has just given our reservation yesterday. The SA is said to visit today. I'll ask every details, and post it here to get your feedback.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    my wife has just given our reservation yesterday. The SA is said to visit today. I'll ask every details, and post it here to get your feedback.
    Last day na nga pala ngayon for 40K discount.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    make sure you get registered online today, because today is the last day of the promo

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by babam31 View Post
    Try ko nga tumawag sa SA sa citimotors, iconfirm ko. Baka nga lang yung insurance stated is the TPL insurance, that would mean a 15K pesos for LTO plus TPL insu. My two cents

sa LTO/TPL siguro ginamit yung 15K pesos for accesories.
    if that is indeed the case then i will demand the 15thou accessory

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babam31 View Post
    Last day na nga pala ngayon for 40K discount.
    Clarification lang... di ba yung P40K discount = P25K discount + P15K accessories

Kung halimbawa GLS CVT, P638K paano ang computation sa loan amount?

Loan amount = P638K - (downpayment + P25K); tama ba?

kaya kung ang downpayment = P200K;

Loan amount = P638K - (P200K + P25K) = P413K, dito na ang principal sa computation ng loan? + we ask for the P15K worth of accessories.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by diselgl View Post
    I'd like to share some pics I found on a website:

For some of the tables shown, the mirage's code name is EL

On the slide, it shows that the test was conducted with AC OFF, check the upper right. My question now is, how will this affect the fuel consumption if AC is turn ON.*

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nutrino View Post
    On the slide, it shows that the test was conducted with AC OFF, check the upper right. My question now is, how will this affect the fuel consumption if AC is turn ON.*
    it will consume more gas when AC is on

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by B777ac View Post
    New MIRAGE Be More |
    I saw this specs sa mitsu thailand and di kaya yung gl model nila ang same ng glx natin?
    GLX local - rear wiper / with hupcap cover on wheels / with audio system / 2 airbags
    GL Thai - no rear wiper / no hupcap cover on wheels / no audio system / driver airbag

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hello! finally made a reservation for a GLS CVT after months of following this thread Anyway, can someone point me to a site or a book on how to drive/maintain a CVT car? ang alam ko, completely different talaga cya from a traditional AT so iba yung driving dynamics nya etc... iwas lang sana na masira yung tranny... TIA! i'm from cebu pala...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Treat it like a normal AT lang and only use CVT fluid from the casa. Experienced naman ang Mitsu PH sa CVTs so di na bago para sa kanila ang tranny ng Mirage

Nakakapanibago lang daw kasi ang CVT dahil di sumasabay ang rev sa bilis ng takbo tulad ng normal MT or AT. Tunog nya stuck lang sa isang RPM pero bumibilis naman ang takbo

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage