New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 61 of 501 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,113
    #601
    Quote Originally Posted by barishtick View Post
    Good morning po, been reading this thread in parts as I'm planning to get a Strada GLS this month. Nagtanung-tanong na po ako sa dealers tungkol sa preferred color ko (claysoil beige) but they say it has been replaced by quartz brown. Wala na daw ganun kulay. Totoo po kaya ito, or are they just saying this so I could pick another readily-available color? Also, ok na po ba yung deal na 10K discount (in addition to the regular discount kapag cash) and free LTO? Thanks po mga sirs for any reply.
    Alam ko wala naman special discount pag cash. Sa GLS 2.5 standard discount is 30k pag GLS sport 40k whether cash or financing plus free LTO.

    San dealer kayo sir?

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    24
    #602
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Alam ko wala naman special discount pag cash. Sa GLS 2.5 standard discount is 30k pag GLS sport 40k whether cash or financing plus free LTO.

    San dealer kayo sir?
    Sa Diamond Motors, Marcos Highway, sir. Ang intindi ko po, this is in addition to the 30k, which would bring the price of the GLS to just P1.088M, plus free LTO. In any case, will confirm po with him. Thanks.

    Sirs Jim and av8or5, thanks for the tips. It looks like the claysoil beige color for the GLS has been 'retired' already. 3 dealers na po yung nagsasabi e. Will get in touch with Jessa and Sir Xave.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    317
    #603
    good pm strada owners. would like to ask a few questions..

    has anyone with an earlier model of the gen 3 strada fitted aftermarket or OEM rear bumper foglights? where can we buy? do they have taiwan brands? complete with harness and switches just like the new gls sport stradas? thanks..

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,957
    #604
    Quote Originally Posted by ek2jayvee View Post
    good pm strada owners. would like to ask a few questions..

    has anyone with an earlier model of the gen 3 strada fitted aftermarket or OEM rear bumper foglights? where can we buy? do they have taiwan brands? complete with harness and switches just like the new gls sport stradas? thanks..
    hi sir....better po siguro if have a fabricated rear bumper rather than the ones that is OEM na for sure mahirap hanapin at kung may makita man is sigurado not in a good condition....HTH...

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,949
    #605
    Quote Originally Posted by ek2jayvee View Post
    good pm strada owners. would like to ask a few questions..

    has anyone with an earlier model of the gen 3 strada fitted aftermarket or OEM rear bumper foglights? where can we buy? do they have taiwan brands? complete with harness and switches just like the new gls sport stradas? thanks..
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    hi sir....better po siguro if have a fabricated rear bumper rather than the ones that is OEM na for sure mahirap hanapin at kung may makita man is sigurado not in a good condition....HTH...
    Uhmm... sir ranic, yung hinahanap ata ni ek2jayvee yung rear foglights, yung light dun sa blankong space (dalawang bilog) sa bumper ng earlier released triton.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,957
    #606
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Uhmm... sir ranic, yung hinahanap ata ni ek2jayvee yung rear foglights, yung light dun sa blankong space (dalawang bilog) sa bumper ng earlier released triton.

    awww....

    nadale ako dun doc...haha..kakagising ko lang kasi from my 30 min. siyesta hehe...


    to sir ek2jayvee, yes...si beni23 meron binebentang ganyan....pm mo nalang...


    Calling beniboY!

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    #607
    Quote Originally Posted by ek2jayvee View Post
    good pm strada owners. would like to ask a few questions..

    has anyone with an earlier model of the gen 3 strada fitted aftermarket or OEM rear bumper foglights? where can we buy? do they have taiwan brands? complete with harness and switches just like the new gls sport stradas? thanks..
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    awww....

    nadale ako dun doc...haha..kakagising ko lang kasi from my 30 min. siyesta hehe...


    to sir ek2jayvee, yes...si beni23 meron binebentang ganyan....pm mo nalang...


    Calling beniboY!
    Hi bro! Ganito ba yun?


    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Rear bumper foglight:



    Sa mga naghahanap po ng rear foglights diyan, may mga ilang set pa po ako dito. PM niyo na lang po ako.

    You got PM.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    32
    #608
    good evening strada owners. planning to buy a strada 3.2 gls sport this week pero may nabasa ako sa kabilang thread na may lalabas na bagong variant which is 2.5 VGT..mayroon ba kayong idea kailan to lalabas?..tia mga sir

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    74
    #609
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    *Sir Wataru, see you later!
    nice meeting you sir... And sensya na saglit lang ako dun naghihintay kasi mother and wife ko sa SM.. :D See you again soon!

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    317
    #610
    thanks sa mga replies. rear fog hanap ko. answered your PM sir beni23. thanks.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]