New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 249
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Nakow! Paktay pala tayo dyan! Hmmm.... Balik na lang ako sa bahay na may rehas na may 1000 volts saka armas na kasing dami ng naka baon sa paligid ng bahay nila Ampatuan! (hehehehe)
    If your primary zombie defense is an electric fence, make sure you have your own generator and enough fuel to maintain power.

    If the world is overrun by zombies, power stations would be offline in a matter of days to a week without people to run/fuel them properly.


  2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,931
    #32
    Haha shotgun talaga ang the best..Desert Eagle 50 magnum for your side arm. Tapos katanas as last resort when cornered in an alley

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,292
    #33
    Punta ako sa gun store and kunin ko lahat AK-47 and shotguns tapos punta ako sa isang maliit na mall with my family plus 30 hot girls and lock the and fortify the mall.

    2nd option naman yung punta ako Camp Aguinaldo

  4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,931
    #34
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsKdbWNi3cI"]YouTube- Call of Duty World at War - Nazi Zombies[/ame]

  5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,640
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If your primary zombie defense is an electric fence, make sure you have your own generator and enough fuel to maintain power.

    If the world is overrun by zombies, power stations would be offline in a matter of days to a week without people to run/fuel them properly.

    Nyahahaha oo nga pala ano sir GH! Mawawalan ng kuryente!

    Sige balutin ko paligid ng barbed wire na parang mga blades. Yung gamit sa mga kampo saka pag may rally sa mendiola!

    Kaya lang siguro mga 8-10 layers ng barbed wire saka mga 10 feet tall ang taas sa paligid ng bahay namin!!! nyahahaha

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Punta ako sa gun store and kunin ko lahat AK-47 and shotguns tapos punta ako sa isang maliit na mall with my family plus 30 hot girls and lock the and fortify the mall.
    Er... although AK47 packs a real punch, it needs some training because of the recoil of the rifle. You need to fire in bursts only to control the recoil. If you fire continuously, the gun will start to go upwards and to the right.

    (Things you learn from years of playing CounterStrike)


    2nd option naman yung punta ako Camp Aguinaldo
    Poor choice. The relatively low walls, numerous gates/entrances and long perimeter would make it hard to effectively defend with limited manpower. Also there is totally no 2nd line of defense inside the compound if the perimeter walls are breached. The only option is to retreat into the various small buildings inside which would be trapping yourself to a slow death via starvation.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; February 9th, 2010 at 06:21 PM.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    453
    #37
    Read "Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks.

    Informative and entertaining!

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Nyahahaha oo nga pala ano sir GH! Mawawalan ng kuryente!

    Sige balutin ko paligid ng barbed wire na parang mga blades. Yung gamit sa mga kampo saka pag may rally sa mendiola!

    Kaya lang siguro mga 8-10 layers ng barbed wire saka mga 10 feet tall ang taas sa paligid ng bahay namin!!! nyahahaha
    You have to remember zombies don't react to pain. So a ten feet barbed wire wall is effectively just a ladder for them to crawl up on.

    It would be best to have tall shear walls as primary zombie defense. Nothing to use to climb up with.

    Personally I was thinking of using tall buildings with tall perimeter walls. The perimeter walls would be primary defense line and the inner compound would be the secondary defense line because you can seal the building itself from entry. Inside the building, you can create more defense lines with barricaded doors and corridors. The fire escape stairs and elevator shaft provides escape routes to other floors of the building.

    It's also possible to escape the first building (if you get overrun) and move to the next building nearby too... I was thinking something like Makati or Ortigas Center... hehehe

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    Read "Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks.

    Informative and entertaining!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide

    Hmmm... got to get me a copy.

  10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,640
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You have to remember zombies don't react to pain. So a ten feet barbed wire wall is effectively just a ladder for them to crawl up on.

    It would be best to have tall shear walls as primary zombie defense. Nothing to use to climb up with.

    Personally I was thinking of using tall buildings with tall perimeter walls. The perimeter walls would be primary defense line and the inner compound would be the secondary defense line because you can seal the building itself from entry. Inside the building, you can create more defense lines with barricaded doors and corridors. The fire escape stairs and elevator shaft provides escape routes to other floors of the building.

    It's also possible to escape the first building (if you get overrun) and move to the next building nearby too... I was thinking something like Makati or Ortigas Center... hehehe
    Nung una nga inisip ko yung old design ng SM nung wala pa silang mga glass windows eh... Pero naging fire hazard ata kaya ayun, kinailangan na ng mga windows! (hehehehehe)

    Diba meron na feature dati sa "That's Incredible" na mall sa states na iisa ang entrance at exit tapos yung door eh semento pa.. So pag nag sara ang building, as in sealed sha talaga inside out! (hehehe) Teka nga mahanap nga yung picture nung building... (hehehe) yun ang maganda ata taguan! (hehehehe)

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Zombie outbreak