New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Using a chainsaw or katanas is a very bad idea. As mentioned earlier, the virus is said to be transferred through liquid form (blood, saliva, etc..), so goodluck trying to avoid those hundreds even thousands of splatter and drops of blood going to different directions while using said weapons. not unless your wearing a complete hazmat suit.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    Using a chainsaw or katanas is a very bad idea. As mentioned earlier, the virus is said to be transferred through liquid form (blood, saliva, etc..), so goodluck trying to avoid those hundreds even thousands of splatter and drops of blood going to different directions while using said weapons. not unless your wearing a complete hazmat suit.

Based on the virus-type zombie propagation, as long as you don't get any zombie fluids in open cuts/wounds or eyes.

Based on that, I would still prefer to have a pump-action shotgun as my main weapon against zombies. That or an M16 with several "beta" magazines (100 round magazines).

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

Di na bahay yan ah, bunker na...sana bomb proof na rin at nuke proof

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Puwede ba makitira dyan if ever.. hehehe

Iba din utak ng gumawa niyan ha. Hindi siya paranoid!
    I love this:

"The house, with its movable walls, has only one entrance, which is located on the second floor after crossing a drawbridge. Seems like the perfect opportunity to use a flamethrower and defend the life of your family, while stylishly nesting in a piece of architectural elitism."

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Warfreak din pala si Sis C4U.

I agree wth GH, shotgun pa din the best because close range, dami agad madadamay but I want one with easy refillable cartridge na. Mahirap yung magrreload ka ng walang oras na.

BTW, just for making this legit, ilan ba tingin niyo IQ ng zombie? Tapos top speed sa land while walking/running. hehehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    From the Centers for Disease Control:

CDC EPR | Social Media | Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse - Blog

My vehicle of choice:

BMP-3: 500 hp diesel engine, 72 kph on roads, 600 km range, 100 mm gun, 30 mm auto cannon, 3x7.62 mm machine gun, can carry a crew of 3 plus a squad of 7

or

Bradley Fighting Vehicle: 600 hp diesel engine, 66 kph, 500 km range, 25 mm chain gun, 7 TOW missiles, 7.62 mm machine gun, can carry a crew of 3 plus a squad of 7

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ito mas okay.... hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [QUOTE=Ry_Tower;1787919}
    BTW, just for making this legit, ilan ba tingin niyo IQ ng zombie? Tapos top speed sa land while walking/running. hehehe[/QUOTE]

base sa mga napapanood natin, if yung mga classic, walking and limping zombies probably they move around 3-5kph while yung mga tumatakbo maybe same speed as an average human pero hindi napapagod(which is why they are terrifying) is around 10-12kph, just guessing.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ayaw ko na magcreate ng new thread, pero just for fun. ano meron kayo ngayon sa mga bahay niyo na pwedeng magamit as a weapon. most mentioned they wanted shotguns, high-powered rifles and handguns but those are not immediately if not available to most of us.

simulan ko na: meron ako sa bahay:

1.) kitchen knives, machete and cleaver - I mentioned these are a very bad idea to use but what the heck, it's better than using your fist against these zombies
    2.) .45 caliber with 12 + 24 (2 other magazines) + 36 ammo in box - for protection lang and with license of course
    3.) large wrenches
    4.) lead pipe
    5.) 4 large screwdrivers - hopefully i could lodge this in the temple or straight to the eye into the brain
    6.) 2 lpg tanks
    7.) some alcoholic drinks - hopefully to be used as molotovs

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    ayaw ko na magcreate ng new thread, pero just for fun. ano meron kayo ngayon sa mga bahay niyo na pwedeng magamit as a weapon. most mentioned they wanted shotguns, high-powered rifles and handguns but those are not immediately if not available to most of us.

simulan ko na: meron ako sa bahay:

1.) kitchen knives, machete and cleaver - I mentioned these are a very bad idea to use but what the heck, it's better than using your fist against these zombies
    2.) .45 caliber with 12 + 24 (2 other magazines) + 36 ammo in box - for protection lang and with license of course
    3.) large wrenches
    4.) lead pipe
    5.) 4 large screwdrivers - hopefully i could lodge this in the temple or straight to the eye into the brain
    6.) 2 lpg tanks
    7.) some alcoholic drinks - hopefully to be used as molotovs

Molotovs might be a bad idea... flaming zombies walking toward you.

Zombie outbreak