New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I think the best fenced building is the Central Bank in East Avenue. Grilled 3 inch bars used as walls, 20 feet in height thus allowing you clear visibility in case you want some target practice on zombie heads. Not to mention the presence of a 30 feet drop zone straight to a wide trench that can fit a huge bus. This is then followed by another grill fence. It would have been nice if the only entrance and exit is a draw bridge.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    1. long Range Weapons:
    a) 50 caliber sniper rifle (one shot, one kill)
    b) 25 mm Chain GUn (gatling gun) .. yeahh.. kick ass gun
    c) .50 caliber ( ratratan na)
    d) M14 backup
    e) Shotgun backup
    f) Archery bow, backup

2) SideArms
    a) magnum 357
    b) Steyr M191 - semi/fully automatic

3) Explosives
    RPG, Bazooka, Hand Grenade,

and hundred of millions of bullets and reserve weapons same stated above..

- I'll choose place na nasa tuktok ng bundok para makita ko mga nasa ibaba at mga zombies na aakyat
    - Lots of planted bombs surrounded the area and booby traps
    -

Escape plan:
    syempre ZIPLINE, since nasa tuktok tau ng bundok pababa sa patag heheheh.. And a GTR as my escape Car covered with barbwire

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hmmm... since out country is less likely to have evil scientists plotting and developing zombie viruses, I reckon they'd first come into the country via Airports or Marinas.

Modifying an AK-47/74/1xx with a silencer and some heatsinks with belt fed ammo might work since in a post apocalyptic scenario, you can't afford weapon jams and cleaning the gun. silencer is there so that it won't attract attention from them zombies :D

to survive, one must conceal and since the dead have compromised vision, their senses are mostly auditory and olfactory. hence, one must cover himself with odor masking and be silent.

this guide may also be useful
    http://www.enlisted.info/field-manua...training.shtml
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess the AK is a good weapon of choice. Good penetration and stopping power. Works even if left in a river or buried underground overnight or even longer.

Only downside is the recoil.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Central Bank is a good location. Me? I'm thinking an island would be nice. Can zombies swim without being devoured piecemeal by fish?

Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    1. long Range Weapons:
    a) 50 caliber sniper rifle (one shot, one kill)
    b) 25 mm Chain GUn (gatling gun) .. yeahh.. kick ass gun
    c) .50 caliber ( ratratan na)
    d) M14 backup
    e) Shotgun backup
    f) Archery bow, backup

2) SideArms
    a) magnum 357
    b) Steyr M191 - semi/fully automatic

3) Explosives
    RPG, Bazooka, Hand Grenade,

and hundred of millions of bullets and reserve weapons same stated above..

- I'll choose place na nasa tuktok ng bundok para makita ko mga nasa ibaba at mga zombies na aakyat
    - Lots of planted bombs surrounded the area and booby traps
    -

Escape plan:
    syempre ZIPLINE, since nasa tuktok tau ng bundok pababa sa patag heheheh.. And a GTR as my escape Car covered with barbwire
    Problem there is the expense and availability of ammunition.

Like I said before, and echoed here:

Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post

and

These are the only practical projectile weapons in a Zombie Apocalypse.

Of course, I have a soft spot in my heart for this as the final line of gun defense:

A Smith and Wesson X-Frame .50 caliber revolver.

The bullets are expensive (50 pesos a piece... :hysterical: ), but this gun is available at several malls... and if you're in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse, it shouldn't be hard to smash your way into a deserted mall to steal a month's supply of ammunition (unlike the .50 caliber military rifles, the bullets are for sale to civilians).

It's a handgun that has the kick and stopping power of a big hunting rifle, and it's reasonably accurate with its long barrel, so you can snipe with one if you can scrounge up a scope attachment.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    patay ka ng isang zombie, pakain sa isang zombie. do this exponentially and they'll be too busy eating each other out. law of cancellation

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I guess the AK is a good weapon of choice. Good penetration and stopping power. Works even if left in a river or buried underground overnight or even longer.

Only downside is the recoil.
    recoil is only and issue in full auto mode for the AK-47/74. in a zombie outbreak, it is more likely that it'll be used in semi auto since you would wanna conserve ammo and not attract attention. but if full auto is needed, the 1xx series has a counter recoil mechanism which improves accuracy twice. plus, it can use NATO rounds
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBQQAUdA-VQ"]YouTube- Call of Duty 5 World at War Walkthrough - Nazi Zombies - Nacht der Untoten Part 1- Gameplay HD[/ame]

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    For those who watched the Original Spanish Zombie horror [REC], which was unfortunately ripped by the Hollywood version "Quarantined", the sequel [REC]2 is now available as a HD *******. Like the first, don't watch this alone in the dark. The TV Anchor Angela Vidal apparently survived the ordeal, how she did it is revealed at the end of the movie. Fortunately, there is a part 3 in the works.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If its the classic slow moving zombies, my weapon of choice will be a M16 or one of its variants. Light, accurate, plenty of ammo available.

A .22lr semiautomatic rifle will also suffice. Same reasons as the M16 plus you can carry a lot of ammo. Also easy to suppress so the zombies wont hear you. If you are going for headshots, the .22 will penetrate the skull and kill the zombie. No recoil and plenty of ammo means you can shoot all day.

I like shotguns but dont think its the right choice for zombie hordes. Low capacity. Most shotguns carry 2 to 8 rounds only. The AA12 and Siaga are the only ones I know that can have 20 rounds or so. But the AA12 is not available yet. Shotguns also have a lot of recoil. 25 rounds is my personal limit. My shoulder cant take more than that.

Ak 47 is also a great weapon. Problem is ammo availability in the Philippines. It cost about 50 pesos per round when its on stock. The Ak2000 might be a better choice. Same gun as the AK47 but shoots 5.56mm rounds. Same bullets used by the M16.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Zombie outbreak