New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hehehehehe! pati name na trace?! heheheheeee!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IIE
    naku po, tama sila kalimutan mo na lang po. nakakalungkot yan ganyan bagay. but maging busy ka nalang sa work mo, find another person, date-date, etc... daanin mo na lang sa tawa, darating ang panahon at tatawanan mo na lang yan pag-may narinig kang ganitong situation, mangyari na rin yan before sakin, ang i dont know what to do. now, everything is smooth and peaceful. try mo.....
    i've thought also that it's not only me who have to go through this kind of situation. kaw din pala? i read somewhere nga eh this gal never knew his bf got married. nalaman nia nung tapos na yung event and sinabi nung guy when she was about to go home from their date. grabe! guys can be heartless at times. I like that gal story she was able to move on after a while. Thanks everyone for the advise.

his username? i don't think we need to go into that.

for now let me say i am a man-hater but it doesnt show.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bilis ng thread na to ahhh.. wag lang may mag suggest ng "ganti tayo... ganti pa tayo. Sige pa ganti pa tayo"... bad yon hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    move on. if you and him were meant for each other, your time will come.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    "To forgive is divine..."

Forgive the guy (so you can be at peace with yourself), and move on. I know it's easier to say than do, but I hope everything's gonna be fine in the long run. God bless!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock
    Bilis ng thread na to ahhh.. wag lang may mag suggest ng "ganti tayo... ganti pa tayo. Sige pa ganti pa tayo"... bad yon hehehe
    haha! i've read that somewhere. And actually one of my guy friends says pagselosin me..im like...darn not with you. I can't take it when a guy is so darn not pleasing to the eye. haha!

nightrock you make me laugh!thanks!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay
    move on. if you and him were meant for each other, your time will come.
    meant for each other? i have this thing about guys living with their wife and afterwards moving on to another person. It's like marriage hopping. And looks like a bad habit. I believe that they have to choose only one home and then that is it.

As for the time coming? it didn't happen this lifetime with all my kindness and all my affection.

I think they were the ones who were meant to be cause if they weren't meant for each other this shouldn't have happened. I guess God chooses for us, we don't .

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock
    hehehe... parang alam ko yang storya na yan ah...

pero seriously... its still up to you on how you will handle your heartache...
    just keep on prayin...

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    he had his biggest TEST when he had to choose between you and her.
    BEST statement so far! I believe that also!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have to agree with the guys here who suggested to let him go.

Masakit, yes of course, sa una lang yan. Marami pa dyan na mas mamahalin ka ng tapat.

Cheer up

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
your thoughts?