New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    situation:
    Bf got married last dec 30 with a gal he got pregnant.
    He offered to support the child but the gal and her family threatened him.
    They said that they will go after him and it might cause him to be disbarred from being a lawyer.
    The child will be born on July 30, 2006.
    He wants me around. He said he loves me. He is from tsikot.com also.
    He hasn't fought for me at all.
    What will you do to him?What will you make him do?
    What are the test that you are going to give him to be sure that he is saying the truth?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i'm sorry to hear your predicament but for me it's better to just turn your back on him.... you're fighting a losing battle... he already made a choice and now he's married... please make yourself forget him... busy yourself.... go out and have fun.....okay lang magmukmok for a few days or months (?) but still you need to go out later on....easy for me to say 'no pero ganun yata ang tama eh... in the long run everything will fall into place.... lastly, take it easy .... don't forget to pray....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by just4u
    i'm sorry to hear your predicament but for me it's better to just turn your back on him.... you're fighting a losing battle... he already made a choice and now he's married... please make yourself forget him... busy yourself.... go out and have fun.....okay lang magmukmok for a few days or months (?) but still you need to go out later on....easy for me to say 'no pero ganun yata ang tama eh... in the long run everything will fall into place.... lastly, take it easy .... don't forget to pray....
    tough situation. i agree, just get out of it. easy to say, hard to do. the best thing that can happen is that he has you when he needs you (for any good/bad reason) as a guy, we say anything we can to get to your ... you know what i mean. maybe he wanted to do the right thing by marrying the gal, but regardless, it is unfair for him to still want to keep a relationship with you. he made a choice, you make yours. just my opinion.

maybe time to spend more time with your ride (detail, mod, etc)?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    You were his girlfriend and he knocked someone else up?! This guy's not worth your time, dear. That's two-timing. It doesn't make one a man.

Of course he wants you around. All men want more women around them.

I'm sorry, if the guy is also from Tsikot, I will have to side with the girl on this one.
    Last edited by the_wildthing; January 20th, 2006 at 07:53 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    kakalungkot naman itong thread. i pity the guy. siguro napilitan lang sya na pakasalan yung girl if what he said is true. pero it's his fault eh. in the first place, he shouldn't have had another affair if you're the one he really loves. or baka naman nagkaroon kayo ng gap kaya sya na-urge to find another girl...pero hindi pa rin enough yung reason na ito no matter how hard it is for the both of you if he really loves you. oo masakit para sa iyo iyan. pero isipin mo na lang: mangyayari ulit yan kung ikaw ang napili nyang maging kasama habang buhay. hindi pa nga kayo mag asawa, ganyan na.

it's still your call...malay natin, mas mahal mo pala sya kesa sa pagmamahal nya sa 'yo.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    he made his choice, time to let him go. as you said, he didn't fight for you, why would you fight for him? don't let this thing drag on, because if you do, you'll look back and realize what a collosal waste of time it was waiting for him. he only not cheated on you, but he also cheated you out of your precious time. good luck...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ihateyouandme
    situation:
    Bf got married last dec 30 with a gal he got pregnant.
    He offered to support the child but the gal and her family threatened him.
    They said that they will go after him and it might cause him to be disbarred from being a lawyer.
    The child will be born on July 30, 2006.
    He wants me around. He said he loves me. He is from tsikot.com also.
    He hasn't fought for me at all.
    What will you do to him?What will you make him do?
    What are the test that you are going to give him to be sure that he is saying the truth?
    The less you're around him, the more he can face up to his obligations as man, husband, and eventually father. He put himself in his situation. He's only fooling himself if he thinks he can be married with a family and still keep you around. It'll be unfair for his wife, his kid, and you. I would leave them in peace and move on.

Painful as it is, You have to distance yourself and start over. Give yourself time to heal by hanging out with those you love (family, old chums). Don't let this one experience make you a man-hater. I'm sure there are many decent guys out there.

I don't really know what other advice I can give. Being a guy, I've had my share of frustrations in love. I am a nice guy and that saying, "Nice guys finish last" never seemed so truer as in my case. I didn't get married until I was 31. But get married I eventually did, and to a wonderful Pinay who has kept me happy to this day.....

Hope this helps......

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    to the man: well you fellow tsikoteers have spoken. don't you think it's time to move on?
    My question is: how are you going to prove your love to me now that everything is too late? I've asked you not to get married and just support the child but it seems im talking to deaf person.

To lawyers here: are you really that affected if someone complained or filed a suit against you?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    my test to you : prove to me that the LOVE you are telling me is much more than the pain you've caused me...and it has to be immediately.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Let it go. Turn around and walk away without looking back. Look to your family and closest friends in the real world for support, not here. They alone will understand you and provide teh support you need, not this website. Take a break from here and change your internet handle once you return.

You have to put as much distance as you can and can't dwell on it because it can only lead to disastrous consequences....

Peace

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
your thoughts?